CIS D-Day - February 17, 2023 - “Meat” at the Titanic!

so, gordonsolie didn't make it?

I am pretty sure SWFLHurricane had his GOONS put the beat down on solie before locking him in a closet so that he couldn't answer the bell and the ref would just count him out giving SWFLHurricane the win by count out like it was an episode of Monday Night RAW to get the heat building to the pay per view...

SPRING GAME STAMPEDE

Advertisement
Winn Dixie is better?
Hahaha. Noooo. Any business that would use the phrase "Getting better all the time!" as a major marketing campaign is instantly eliminated from the discussion.

I'm just saying that Publix today is about on par with supermarkets in many other parts of the country.....25 years ago.

so, gordonsolie didn't make it?

I am pretty sure SWFLHurricane had his GOONS put the beat down on solie before locking him in a closet so that he couldn't answer the bell and the ref would just count him out giving SWFLHurricane the win by count out like it was an episode of Monday Night RAW to get the heat building to the pay per view...

SPRING GAME STAMPEDE
Giuseppe and Mongo caught that *** slinkering in the back door, and put that *** to sleep with a Cobra Death lock...

No....but Publix as a whole is overrated...I like the New Publix styles with the Circular Deli Depts....but Wegmans is better, unfortunately not in Fl...They're the Top rated Grocery chain in America. Alot of people are clamoring for them to come to Fl.
One thing I miss about Virginia and Maryland is no Wegmans in Cali. Best supermarket and it isn’t close.

Advertisement
The only thing more overrated in South Florida than this notion that Publix is a good supermarket is the lunacy that Steve's is actually great pizza. The ultimate "meh'.
You ungrateful son of a *****!

I’d kill for a Publix. The Northeast grocery chains like Stop &Shop, Big Y, Shop Rite, etc all suck ***. I love when I come to FL and get to go to a Publix. Haha.

But I get it. When you have it every day it loses its luster. I’ve never been in a Wegmans so can’t compare it to that. Stew Leonards and Whole Foods are pretty good up here.

The first time I went in a Big Y twenty-ish years ago, it was impressive. But the quality of their products was very average compared to Publix. Publix carrot cake is head and shoulders above any other grocery store I've tried as are most bakery items.*

*Fresh Market's chocolate chip cookies, strawberry rhubarb pie and apple crisp pie Are exceptions.

** Excludes Doris.

Advertisement
The first time I went in a Big Y twenty-ish years ago, it was impressive. But the quality of their products was very average compared to Publix. Publix carrot cake is head and shoulders above any other grocery store I've tried as are most bakery items.*

*Fresh Market's chocolate chip cookies, strawberry rhubarb pie and apple crisp pie Are exceptions.

** Excludes Doris.
If we’re doing Italian my fiance makes me drive to our nearest Doris Market to grab everything.

This is me getting ready!!!
U655qTUluInGo.gif

The ladies know whatz up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back