CIS D-Day - February 17, 2023 - “Meat” at the Titanic!

Funny story (well to me) but my buddies and I would always take road trips in the summer and hit different cities and baseball parks

We were on our way to Milwaukee for the first time and we stopped in Chicago down in Wrigleyville and when it was time to get back on the road I was refusing to leave Chicago haha. I’m like guys we can’t leave Chicago to go to Milwaukee

But then we went there and had an absolute blast!
Love it. I'm not a big fan of going out near Wrigleyville. I like other spots that are more in the downtown area.

Before this year the last time I was in Milwaukee was 2018. Went to a Bucks game then out after. This year just went to a few bars and watched the NFL playoff games. Highly recommend saying at The Ironhorse Hotel next time you go.

Advertisement
I'd rather him dish out some of that chicken parm he was telling me about.
From a place in Ft Myers......Veal "Chop" Parm....
275368747_7172881132753570_8646730434918486292_n~2.jpg

This is the hold my beer of all hold my beer threads on CIS.

Say What Oh Hell No GIF by Robert E Blackmon

legit have no idea what this is, started by a Maude, but also have zero ***** to try and figure it out

Advertisement
Advertisement
Love it. I'm not a big fan of going out near Wrigleyville. I like other spots that are more in the downtown area.

Before this year the last time I was in Milwaukee was 2018. Went to a Bucks game then out after. This year just went to a few bars and watched the NFL playoff games. Highly recommend saying at The Ironhorse Hotel next time you go.
Yeah it’s a cool area to see and hang out for a bit but going out I prefer elsewhere

These days you just don’t see any parks that are built in a neighborhood like that so it’s just a super unique setting

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah it’s a cool area to see and hang out for a bit but going out I prefer elsewhere

These days you just don’t see any parks that are built in a neighborhood like that so it’s just a super unique setting
Right yea the White Sox play in a ****** neighborhood. It's gotten better but it was rough when I was a kid with the housing projects being right across the highway. I wish Chicago had teams that actually played downtown (The Bears are the closest thing to it) but space is at a premium.

2-part question -

Parsley, why?

Follow up - if a restaurant never paid for any of that useless parsley that no one tastes and no one would miss, how much money would they save?

I'll hang up and listen.
It's just a garnishment....and you couldn't be more wrong..Parsley, especially Italian flat Leaf can add balance to savory dishes.

Advertisement
Back