CIS D-Day - February 17, 2023 - “Meat” at the Titanic!

Advertisement
Internet tough guys don't show up because of some unforseen emergency, or, show up and buy him a beer.

the chance of a fight... same as Manny Diaz going down as college footballs winningest coach!

Well you obviously have never been to the Blue Lot!!!

Advertisement
@Ajcane8 .....1999 NC Trophy....pic was taken in Jan 2002, 2 weeks after Rose Bowl Win. We hadn't Won #4 yet.View attachment 230470

Staring George Costanza GIF

One
Stop giving out bad information.

Any Chicagoan will tell you that thing needs to be drowned in the jus. The bread needs to fall apart, or y'aint doin it right.
One time in Chicago I went to this steakhouse called Chicago Cut. Ordered their “Holy Grail” which is a bone in prime rib. One of the best meals I ever had. I was having an ****** at the table. The manager came up and was laughing at how much I was obviously enjoying it.

He said “follow me” and took me for a behind the scenes tour to his meat locker 👀 where they were dry aging.

I hope that place is still there. I’d like to have that again next time I go.

Advertisement
One

One time in Chicago I went to this steakhouse called Chicago Cut. Ordered their “Holy Grail” which is a bone in prime rib. One of the best meals I ever had. I was having an ****** at the table. The manager came up and was laughing at how much I was obviously enjoying it.

He said “follow me” and took me for a behind the scenes tour to his meat locker 👀 where they were dry aging.

Oh yea that place isn't going anywhere. Still right on the Chicago River.

Advertisement
@Rellyrell knows...only one dunk....No baptism....

Absolutely! One dunk ONLY! My cousins do that double dunk chit; I told them just put ur bread in water & add meat to that bytch! It’s the same chit! FOH w/ that; men don’t like saggy **** (unless u’re into that 🤷🏾‍♂️) women don’t like saggy balls (unless u’re in to that 🤷🏾‍♂️), so y is eating saggy, soggy bread a thing??? (Unless u’re in to that 🤷🏾‍♂️).

One

When I went up there for the Sweet 16/Elite 8, I stayed at a hotel just a few blocks north of Chicago Cut. I ended up meeting some friends at Labriola one night and then the Berghoff for lunch the next day.

Arrested Development Reaction GIF
Absolutely! One dunk ONLY! My cousins do that double dunk chit; I told them just put ur bread in water & add meat to that bytch! It’s the same chit! FOH w/ that; men don’t like saggy **** (unless u’re into that 🤷🏾‍♂️) women don’t like saggy balls (unless u’re in to that 🤷🏾‍♂️), so y is eating saggy, soggy bread a thing??? (Unless u’re in to that 🤷🏾‍♂️).

Advertisement
One

****** at the table worthy, you say... I might have to try it when I'm up there this Summer.

Dry-aged bone-in ribeye is the best thing you can put in your mouth on this planet - bar none. I prefer it seared, but I wouldn't say no to it roasted.

When I went up there for the Sweet 16/Elite 8, I stayed at a hotel just a few blocks north of Chicago Cut. I ended up meeting some friends at Labriola one night and then the Berghoff for lunch the next day.
The Berghoff is awesome. Went there December 2021 for the first time for a couple beers.

Advertisement
Back