CIS D-Day - February 17, 2023 - “Meat” at the Titanic!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've only been there 3 times in my life and I live an hour 30 away. Definitely need to get there more.
Funny story (well to me) but my buddies and I would always take road trips in the summer and hit different cities and baseball parks

We were on our way to Milwaukee for the first time and we stopped in Chicago down in Wrigleyville and when it was time to get back on the road I was refusing to leave Chicago haha. I’m like guys we can’t leave Chicago to go to Milwaukee

But then we went there and had an absolute blast!

Advertisement
Think he claimed NY. I just think a man has to have a code. That ain't it mane. I'm all for ball busting, trolling a bit but either keep it online (in good fun) or keep it real. Either way is cool. JMO.
I enjoyed NYC back in the day. Trumpy shouldn't have made the man show up if he wasn't going to. Bad Trumpy.

Troll for a troll

TrumpyCane and Moe are actually meeting up next time TrumpyCane is in SFL though, we have set aside our differences

Advertisement
Funny story (well to me) but my buddies and I would always take road trips in the summer and hit different cities and baseball parks

We were on our way to Milwaukee for the first time and we stopped in Chicago down in Wrigleyville and when it was time to get back on the road I was refusing to leave Chicago haha. I’m like guys we can’t leave Chicago to go to Milwaukee

But then we went there and had an absolute blast!
Both are great cities! Milwaukee's beer scene/river downtown is underrated.

Advertisement
Troll for a troll

TrumpyCane and Moe are actually meeting up next time TrumpyCane is in SFL though, we have set aside our differences
I think Moe is just a weird dude. Don't think he was in it for the money as much as the attention. Trumpy needs to introduce him to ******. That will get his life on course.

Advertisement
Back