Canes vs USF 9/21/24

Advertisement
force their hand on early downs on defense. Get them behind the sticks and then play disciplined on 3rd down.
We need to get the run game going too. Shouldn’t be the focus, but just to keep them honest in 2nd half.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wasn’t about that play. Was about the entire half which is what my post you went out of your way to comment on said. Cool we might have different standards. I’m not with giving up 30+ points to Usf who kicked off btw. Way too many missed tackles and missed assignments for me.
The undisciplined play is enough to make me puke. We gave them everything. So yeah, especially against a team that just isn't that good.

OUR COACHES ARE DUMB ASSES.

SCREAMING AT THESE GUYS WHEN THIS SHOULD OF BEEN A POINT OF EMPHASIS ALL ***N WEEK IS THE DEFINITION OF STUPIDITY.

DONT SCREAM NOW....THE ***N PACE HAS THEM FOR A SHOCK IT SEEMS ALSO. There is no reason to be screaming now when everyone knows how usf plays. they look just as dumb as the celebrating kids
Oh wow

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m no football genius but it seems to me they’re running basically one or two plays and our defense is within a yard from the quarterback every time he throws the ball, but we can’t get him down

Advertisement
Back