Canes vs USF 9/21/24

Advertisement
Advertisement
Offense also left plays out there. That INT, George would still be running if he caught it. Also, the pass to CJ, that was as easy of a TD ward could have gotten.. he burned that LB by a mile and the ball was underthrown by a mile.
Did we score on that drive?

it's exactly what you did to my comment. They made an explosive play and you: "WHAT ABOUT THAT PLAY"??? The defense has not played bad. USF was coming into this game averaging 425 yards of offense per game. Before that big play, they were on pace for under 300 yards of offense this game. The defense isn't playing bad. The part that needs to be emphasized is that USF is 4-9 on third down at the half. That's the issue. They can't get off the field. Take away the 64 yard screen pass, their QB had 120 yards passing, and the offense averaging 1.5 yards on the ground. The defense is not as bad as you are portraying.
Wasn’t about that play. Was about the entire half which is what my post you went out of your way to comment on said. Cool we might have different standards. I’m not with giving up 30+ points to Usf who kicked off btw. Way too many missed tackles and missed assignments for me.

Advertisement
OUR COACHES ARE DUMB ASSES.

SCREAMING AT THESE GUYS WHEN THIS SHOULD OF BEEN A POINT OF EMPHASIS ALL ***N WEEK IS THE DEFINITION OF STUPIDITY.

DONT SCREAM NOW....THE ***N PACE HAS THEM FOR A SHOCK IT SEEMS ALSO. There is no reason to be screaming now when everyone knows how usf plays. they look just as dumb as the celebrating kids
Wasn’t there an interview with one of the kids this week talking how they had run things 100 times in practice to get use to the pace that USF runs ?

Getting outcoached in this game. They better adjust. Especially Guidry, this one is on the defense
**** poor tackling, bad alignments, lack of hustle, too much celebrating after making a simple stop, over pursuing the runner, etc... Started out bad and hasn't changed much. Not the right game for Kiko and Barron to both have their worst games so far.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ll trade TDs for field goals all night. Let’s not forget they’re going to get tired too. It’s not just our guys that are going to get winded.

Advertisement
Back