Canes vs USF 9/21/24

Advertisement
Guidry apparently drank all week instead of gameplan. Nobody seems to know they run pace?
Their defense is pure ****. Continue to throw.
We desperately need to relearn how to tackle.
Atkins is read 1-5, please cover him..?
Mario’s teams have never been disciplined in his history. Need to cut the penalties

Gimmick incoming out of the half
Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Interested to see what this team is made of. How do they respond? Old Miami from the past few years would fold and find a way to lose. This game has been ugly and sloppy but we’ll get a chance to see what they’re made of.

Advertisement
it's exactly what you did to my comment. They made an explosive play and you: "WHAT ABOUT THAT PLAY"??? The defense has not played bad. USF was coming into this game averaging 425 yards of offense per game. Before that big play, they were on pace for under 300 yards of offense this game. The defense isn't playing bad. The part that needs to be emphasized is that USF is 4-9 on third down at the half. That's the issue. They can't get off the field. Take away the 64 yard screen pass, their QB had 120 yards passing, and the offense averaging 1.5 yards on the ground. The defense is not as bad as you are portraying.
Closer than I want it but let’s understand 6 of their points are on a 52 and 58 yard field goal. Couple of bad penalties and a fluke int early. Otherwise we’re up 28-3 or somewhere in that ballpark.

Advertisement
HES TRYING TO RUN THROUGH TRAFFIC....iTS SMART PLAYCALLING.

A LOT OF THE SWITCHING COULD LEAD TO BUST TOO...ESPECIALLY WITH A YOUNG SECONDARY.

We will see how we deal with it in the second half.

Its part of the reason we are playing off man covg
Yeah I worry 38 just gonna put his foot in ground and go deep on a switch and catch us flatfooted.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back