Canes vs ***** - Honey Boo-Boo Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
What would Golden's record be without Duke? The only time this team has looked good under Golden is when Duke has gone off against sub par defenses, every other game has been a loss. Without Duke I honestly believe Golden would have a sub .500 overall record, which he is close to anyway.

Advertisement
When you play this ******* conservative every week it doesn't afford you any leeway to make a single mistakes. i.e. fumble int sack ect. Duke can play a great game but if he puts ball on the turf one time we lose. like Nebraska....not that that was the only reason.

6-7. Losing season. BOT, ball in your court. Fake, call a presser for Monday or you can all ****** die.

Advertisement
Hard to bash Duke Johnson but is it me or does he cramp or lose a fumble only in the worst possible time...

This inept play calling wasn't going to win this game. This game was lost when Miami decided to stop throwing and force Duke into 8 man fronts every ******* play. Duke isn't a bruiser so why is that the game plan? Unless you have marshawn lynch back there wtf are you expecting?

Advertisement
remember when al when for a 51 yard FG when no one in the country thought our kicker could make it?

Advertisement
WOW! Same thing, just a different game!

Poor offensive execution
our DB always look clueless
Duke always finds a way to choke
Coley is a fraud as Jimbo made all the call
Donfrio can't coach
Golden just horrible, horrible, horrible!

Oh by the Way, Blake has enough facts to fire this piece of crap we call coach!

Terrible throw.

Telling you. Kaaya and Coley have no chemistry. Those two need to put in extra time together over the offseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back