Canes vs ***** - Honey Boo-Boo Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coley an kaaya have one work to do in the off season. They have not been on the same page all season.

Advertisement
I do think Dobard is gonna be a good one. But great way to not involve the TE much today till now.

Advertisement
I love Duke as much as everybody else here and of course injury probably caused the fumble, but his career has been slightly marred with CRITICAL turnovers at the worst times.

Cmon man, lets just ignore the fact his ankle was twisting under nearly 300 pounds or more of people and that had nothing to do with the fumble.

Well we don't need the onside, but I have zero faith in Donofrio getting us a stop. Hope Bagley's been practicing his onside kicks.

Advertisement
Coley an kaaya have one work to do in the off season. They have not been on the same page all season.

This. I've been saying this.

That's another factor that's really hurt Coley this year.

Those two need to work together a lot over the offseason.

I love Duke as much as everybody else here and of course injury probably caused the fumble, but his career has been slightly marred with CRITICAL turnovers at the worst times.

Cmon man, lets just ignore the fact his ankle was twisting under nearly 300 pounds or more of people and that had nothing to do with the fumble.

You going to actually read my post or naw?

Advertisement
now all we have to do is not allow a first down.......that seems like a pipe dream lmao. Oh and if that somehow happens then we have to score. aint happening boys.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back