Canes vs ***** - Honey Boo-Boo Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen enough. Time to hit the Bar and drink this season away. Thanks Fat **** Golden. I hope I wake up tomorrow to hear your flabby fatness has been kicked to the curb. BUTCH PLEASE SAVE US.

Advertisement
Spurrier has Golden so figured out it's not even funny.

8bmk.webp

Advertisement
Fentress made a play! I know y'all hate him for being a hard nosed walk on, but I am proud of the young man.

Advertisement
Advertisement
that was the worst blitz!!! jesus darrion owens and dp ran into the same A gap what the ****

if i had a quarter for every third and long our zone Defense has given up in the past four years.....i'd be a thousandaire!

Advertisement
Also, does Donofrio realize that running these stupid *** DLine stunts every ******* passing down does not work? All it does is give the QB immediate time to throw the ball with absolutely no rush in his face. It immediately takes 2 guys out of the play for the first 2 seconds, and by the time they are actually in a position to start making a play, the balls out of his hands.
**** just blitz, and let them use their pass rush moves. Then again, I doubt they were taught how to rip, swim, dip, and watever. All they do is bull rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back