Canes vs ***** - Honey Boo-Boo Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to Jamal carter? I thought this kid was going to be a player. He looked lost on the long pass to Byrd.

Looks like Tarzan. Plays like Jane.

Butch would coach him into a ******* star. Don Soldinger is shaking his head right now watching Golden and staff ***** up an extremely athletically and physically gifted kid he helped mold in high school.

I don't blame it on Carter. This staff sucks.

I believe it's a coaching issue as well.

Advertisement
I good throw to PD is taken the other way for a TD, double covered with both guys underneath the pass.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What happened to Jamal carter? I thought this kid was going to be a player. He looked lost on the long pass to Byrd.

Looks like Tarzan. Plays like Jane.

Butch would coach him into a ****ing star. Don Soldinger is shaking his head right now watching Golden and staff ***** up an extremely athletically and physically gifted kid he helped mold in high school.

I don't blame it on Carter. This staff sucks.

I believe it's a coaching issue as well.

Please Carter is so undisciplined it's sickening. Jesus christ. you people are afraid to hold these players feet to the ******* fire!!!

Advertisement
To me the most consistent telling thing about this program under Golden is the lack of fight/heart/desire/toughness. The team just simply isn't tough outside of Duke and maybe a few other individuals who haven't yet been neutered. The whole first half after the first USC td I was texting my friend who is a USC fan predicting exactly what was going to happen on each possession, congratulating him on the win, and then explaining why it's so obvious to me (and apparently you all too) that the team packed it in sometime between the 1st and 2nd td's scored by USC; and how there was zippy chance of a second half comeback.

Have we had a second half comeback under Golden that was against a team that finished with a winning record? I feel like we had a few against UNC, Wake Forest, etc., but those were games we were supposed to win. Have we had a hard fought 2nd half comeback? I can't think of one.

Announcer: It seems like SC knows what the play is......

That's because as usual, we made zero halftime adjustments. And now for the Defensless Unit.

Advertisement
I made the mistake of watching the '91 UM/FSU game tape yesterday. ****** men played that **** game.

Gotta say, this entire year I have not liked Coley's play calling that much. If it wasn't for his recruiting, I'd want him fired too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back