Canes vs. GT

Advertisement
Disaster of a game. Had a chance to get outta there with a win and couldn’t make free throws. Complete choke job. This loss is gonna come back to bite this team.
You would think people would learn to not make definitive statements about this team, but people keep doing it. How is this going to bite this team in the ***? If Miami rebounds strongly from this loss(Which is likely, considering how they have performed for most of this season), odds are we may not even remember this loss in a month or so. Go look at everyone outside of the top 3-5 teams in the country. **** NEAR EVERYONE HAS ONE OF THESE LOSSES ON THEIR RECORD. This isn't 1985 where a high end team would roll the crap in their conference 99% of the time.

Advertisement
It's my fault fellas. I really haven't watched a game all season (just checking stats) and we were winning this game late......until I started watching. Sorry.
Nah, you aren't taking this one. When you are on a long winning streak, sometimes it takes everything going wrong for you to lose. Guess what happened?

Sure, but name me a team that is “poised” down the stretch in a close game, especially on the road.

The fact we win more than we lose these close games shows the team’s resilience and Coach L’s guidance.

Go whine and b**** about the loss, it was bound to happen.
I’m going to whine and ***** about the loss tonight, it saved my television.

#’s 6, 11, 12, and 16 have lost in just the past two days. I expect us to fall to ~20 as the pollsters hate Miami.

Duke should be out of the rankings but they’ll somehow be #25.

In the end this will all play itself out. The ACC is actually a good league this year, tearing each other apart

Advertisement
6 rebounds
3 dimes
1 block
4 steals
And only 6 points
Played good D as well
Your best scorer shouldn’t go 1-11 and 0-8 from 3. He should have known after 4 misses it wasn’t his night from downtown. Could have took it to the rim and get to the line the way the refs were calling this game.

I’m going to whine and ***** about the loss tonight, it saved my television.
If you’re at the point where a bunch of 18-mid 20 year olds can sour your mood and possibly make you break your TV because they play poorly, I worry about you.

Of course it’s frustrating but it’s literally a *singular* ACC road basketball game in early January… get a grip how old are we 😂

Advertisement
It was just a bad night all around. The FT shooting killed Miami tonight and we didn't deserve to win. This loss hurts because GT is not a good team. Omier really is the culprit here. Watching him play this year he is a hustler with maximum effort and a **** of a rebounder. With that being said in 58 years watching BB he is without question the dumbest player I've ever seen and tonight is an prime example. He get two early fouls and the whole complexion of the game changes. Then at the end he takes a stupid three point shot and commits a dumb foul. Take a look and he committed 4 of the worst fouls you'll ever see in your life. It's up to Coach L to teach him how to defend without committing foolish fouls. Wong, just seemed he didn't want to take over the game and he showed his true colors. Poplar was really the only player that was outstanding. THIS WAS A BAD LOSS! Omier really needs to shape up because his foul troubles are becoming way too repetitive and the fouls he commits are dumber than dumb. On to the next game. Not impressed with Nigel Pack either.

Advertisement
If you’re at the point where a bunch of 18-mid 20 year olds can sour your mood and possibly make you break your TV because they play poorly, I worry about you.

Of course it’s frustrating but it’s literally a *singular* ACC road basketball game in early January… get a grip how old are we 😂
Nope…nope…nope…you can’t let a bunch of 18-mid 20 year olds frustrate you..can’t do it. Remember? You have to be an indifferent fan with no emotion. Keep teaching that class.

We get it. You are above the fray and impervious to fandom. Congrats.

Advertisement
Back