Canes vs. Fake African-American Studies Program

That game demonstrates that the Canes have no chance at a basketball national title, or serious run at one. Larranaga may be the best coach on campus but it couldn't be more irrelevant. We can't attract the type of talent necessary to string together 6 wins in the tournament. That's an entirely different level. When we've got guys like Rodney Miller on the roster it's all you need to know. I had to accept the same about my USC alma mater decades ago, in regard to basketball. The titles can still come in football and baseball but not this sport.

I couldn't disagree more with this paragraph. Next year's roster will have the type of talent necessary to string together 6 wins in the tournament. We will have 2 potential lottery picks in the 2018 draft in Brown and Walker. We will have a prototypical point guard in Lykes. Rodney Miller obviously wasn't ready this year, but will be a contributor next season. Huell will be better. Izundu will be a beast. And we will still have the best coach in the business. Big big things are brewing.

Advertisement
That game demonstrates that the Canes have no chance at a basketball national title, or serious run at one. Larranaga may be the best coach on campus but it couldn't be more irrelevant. We can't attract the type of talent necessary to string together 6 wins in the tournament. That's an entirely different level. When we've got guys like Rodney Miller on the roster it's all you need to know. I had to accept the same about my USC alma mater decades ago, in regard to basketball. The titles can still come in football and baseball but not this sport.

I couldn't disagree more with this paragraph. Next year's roster will have the type of talent necessary to string together 6 wins in the tournament. We will have 2 potential lottery picks in the 2018 draft in Brown and Walker. We will have a prototypical point guard in Lykes. Rodney Miller obviously wasn't ready this year, but will be a contributor next season. Huell will be better. Izundu will be a beast. And we will still have the best coach in the business. Big big things are brewing.

He has no idea what he's talking about.

Brown is projected as the 18th pick in the 2018 draft. Lonnie Walker is projected as the 10th pick in the 2018 draft. Lykes is the 46th best player in the nation, Gak is the 92nd best player in the nation, and I think both of them are underrated. I still think Huell will (can) turn it around, and he was a 5-star McDonalds All-American who was ranked higher than Brown last year.

We're signing guys over Duke, Kansas, Kentucky, Villanova, Arizona, Louisville, and others. And this is off of 2 NCAA trips in 5 years. We're going to be going to the dance every year now. Our recruiting class is ranked # 7 in the nation for 2017. It's only going to get better from here on out, or be this good. Jesus, he's dumb.

Call them out.

He's calling you out whether intentionally or not... just look at your posts during in-game threads.... feel free to turn in your CANE card at the next stop.

Tin Foil Man has conversations in his head and speaks for others.

Oh yeah...

Obsessed%2B2009%2BMSS%2Bdvdcover.jpg

Keep stalking tin foil man.

Not sure what you are talking about which is how most feel on this board when it comes to your comments on the basketball board... move along.

Who are "most" you delusional potato?

Who do you talk to tin foil man? Name drop kunty, come on. Who is "most"?

Also, how many of your posts are unsolicited comments about me? I don't seek you kunty, you just look for me. It is a funny pathetic obsession you have.

Paranoid much????

Brown is projected as the 18th pick in the 2018 draft. Lonnie Walker is projected as the 10th pick in the 2018 draft. Lykes is the 46th best player in the nation, Gak is the 92nd best player in the nation, and I think both of them are underrated. I still think Huell will (can) turn it around, and he was a 5-star McDonalds All-American who was ranked higher than Brown last year.

We're signing guys over Duke, Kansas, Kentucky, Villanova, Arizona, Louisville, and others. And this is off of 2 NCAA trips in 5 years. We're going to be going to the dance every year now. Our recruiting class is ranked # 7 in the nation for 2017. It's only going to get better from here on out, or be this good. Jesus, he's dumb.

Yep, because programs like Villanova are outrecruiting everyone. Miami can put together some runs, and frankly, that's all you can do in the tourney. Get hot at the right time, and hope you get a couple of bounces. Coach L is getting the talent needed to get there, and if you keep knocking at the door, you will break through. Just remember the following: Sean Miller has been to fewer Final Fours than Coach L, and Miller has been doing big things at Arizona for years. That ought to tell you how odd college basketball is.

He's calling you out whether intentionally or not... just look at your posts during in-game threads.... feel free to turn in your CANE card at the next stop.

Oh yeah...

Not sure what you are talking about which is how most feel on this board when it comes to your comments on the basketball board... move along.

Also, how many of your posts are unsolicited comments about me? I don't seek you kunty, you just look for me. It is a funny pathetic obsession you have.

Paranoid much????

Can't answer simple questions. "Most" has no names. "Most" shall remain nameless.

Advertisement

Oh yeah...

Paranoid much????

Can't answer simple questions. "Most" has no names. "Most" shall remain nameless.

For someone who says they were done responding to me for good in another thread, you sure don't stand by your word. Keep being negative on Miami basketball... your intentions are quite clear!

Huell's lack of progress is a bit concerning. I didn't expect him to come in and dominate in Year 1, but it doesn't look like he's improved one iota from November until now. Brown has shown improvement, DJ has, but Huell has not.

Paranoid much????

For someone who says they were done responding to me for good in another thread, you sure don't stand by your word. Keep being negative on Miami basketball... your intentions are quite clear!

Reading comprehension stalker. For a stalker who is obsessed you think you would read my posts a little closer and understand my "intentions". Then again you drape yourself in tin foil, talk to "most" people on the board in your head and live in a fantasy world.

It would be funny to see what % of your posts are either unsolicited comments on something I posted or just calling me out. You really are a pathetic ****.

Keep stalking tin foil man, it keeps you busy.

Paranoid much????

Reading comprehension stalker. For a stalker who is obsessed you think you would read my posts a little closer and understand my "intentions". Then again you drape yourself in tin foil, talk to "most" people on the board in your head and live in a fantasy world.

It would be funny to see what % of your posts are either unsolicited comments on something I posted or just calling me out. You really are a pathetic ****.

Keep calling me (and others) names... it says more about you than anything else!

Advertisement
Paranoid much????

Keep calling me (and others) names... it says more about you than anything else!

What does it say about you that you have an obsession with me? Feel free to continue this conversation in your head with "most" of your friends.

Huell's lack of progress is a bit concerning. I didn't expect him to come in and dominate in Year 1, but it doesn't look like he's improved one iota from November until now. Brown has shown improvement, DJ has, but Huell has not.

Huell's lack of development has been frustrating but it's much harder to make an adjustment from high school to college as a big man than a guard. Especially in the ACC. Huell has showed flashes here and there. He's just raw and needs to get polished but there is no doubt he has a ton of talent. I'm not concerned about Huell at all because Coach L has taken players without much talent and made them solid big men. He's taken a guy like Murphy who has decent talent and made him a difference maker. I think Huell will take a big step next year and be a player who will have some real big games for us but will also have some really underachieving games. And in Year 3 I think he will be an absolute beast.

What does it say about you that you have an obsession with me? Feel free to continue this conversation in your head with "most" of your friends.

Yes, you are right... you were always right... and you will always be right... does this make your Internet feelings better? Jeez - never seen anything like this...

Yep, because programs like Villanova are outrecruiting everyone. Miami can put together some runs, and frankly, that's all you can do in the tourney. Get hot at the right time, and hope you get a couple of bounces. Coach L is getting the talent needed to get there, and if you keep knocking at the door, you will break through. Just remember the following: Sean Miller has been to fewer Final Fours than Coach L, and Miller has been doing big things at Arizona for years. That ought to tell you how odd college basketball is.

When you beat out the defending national champion for a recruit, I'll take it. One that other top programs wanted.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back