Canes vs. Fake African-American Studies Program

Advertisement
I just do not understand (I really do, but...) how UM players consistently get touch fouls...and whoever their opponent is can hammer away and nothing is called.

Everyone realizes we're playing the best team in the country right? Just sayin.

Yes, a team we've already beaten this season. We are playing extremely sloppy ball and shooting poorly. I wouldn't say they really deserve a lot of credit for this right now apart from simply playing their game.

Advertisement
Newton has had some killer turnovers for Miami it seems like every game smh... get me a new point guard next year

North Carolina Defense= First two guys foul, third guy gets "Steal". UNC is reaching like no one's business, yet they haven't been called once on it. No movement, just stand and reach. Compare that to Izundu's fouls, and how utterly stupid they were. It's like the refs wanted to make sure Miami lost their bigs early. Oh wait, that was the plan, because UNC struggled against Miami's bigs the first time. This is a good UNC team, but I'm not impressed in the least, let's see what happens when they have to play a team straight up, without help from the conference office.

Advertisement
DJ can't hit a 3pt

He's had a couple rim out. I can live with guys getting quality looks, from their preferred spots on the floor, if they miss then so be it. What hurts this team more is Quan not providing much of anything. Miami can't get three points out of Quan and beat anyone, much less North Carolina.

North Carolina Defense= First two guys foul, third guy gets "Steal". UNC is reaching like no one's business, yet they haven't been called once on it. No movement, just stand and reach. Compare that to Izundu's fouls, and how utterly stupid they were. It's like the refs wanted to make sure Miami lost their bigs early. Oh wait, that was the plan, because UNC struggled against Miami's bigs the first time. This is a good UNC team, but I'm not impressed in the least, let's see what happens when they have to play a team straight up, without help from the conference office.

That last play is the epitome...2 fouls on 2 UM shots...UNC grabs the rebound and gets a cheapie.

I've been having to watch it on the ESPN Gamecast at work. Are we playing as bad as it seems in my head or is it just UNC's day?

Advertisement
I've been having to watch it on the ESPN Gamecast at work. Are we playing as bad as it seems in my head or is it just UNC's day?

UM got their bigs in foul trouble early...UNC is taking advantage. Poor officiating. Poor UM shooting. Bad defense.

Advertisement
This game is over and we're playing like it. At least the team won't have to spend the weekend in Brooklyn. Get back to Coral Gables and get ready for March Madness. Hopfully the extra practice time will have us playing better in the NCAA tourney.

Miami just can't buy a bucket today. The looks that they would usually hit, aren't going down. It's just not their day. That said, they aren't playing as awful as the idiots would believe. The UNC bigs are able to feast, because Miami lost Murphy and Izundu early, and that's where they really made their run. Miami came back strong at the end of the first half, but the damage had already been done. Combine that with typical "UNC is our choice to win the tournament, and we will not have them lose to Miami under any circumstances" officiating, and you get this kind of game.

Miami just can't buy a bucket today. The looks that they would usually hit, aren't going down. It's just not their day. That said, they aren't playing as awful as the idiots would believe. The UNC bigs are able to feast, because Miami lost Murphy and Izundu early, and that's where they really made their run. Miami came back strong at the end of the first half, but the damage had already been done. Combine that with typical "UNC is our choice to win the tournament, and we will not have them lose to Miami under any circumstances" officiating, and you get this kind of game.

100% spot on.

Advertisement
Back