Canes v Arky State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We look badly coached. Mental errors galore. Can't execute a screen. Don't stay in place. Worst of all is our special teams. Who coaches those again?

Kaaya looks smooth. We need 3 new offensive lineman starters. Our secondary is our weakest unit defensively.

Advertisement
Coley is the worst OC on the planet. Our kicking game is the worst in CFB. Our O line rivals the worst in school history. I've never seen worse tackling by a football team.

As we take a 27-14 lead into halftime against a team that everyone here thought was going to beat us. Strong work.

Stfu, Theyre from the sunbelt & other then a few plays we look like ****. Golden needs to go. Coley needs to GTFO. Dorito hopefully dies on the sideline. Our D is so soft its painful to watch. We ran 3 trick plays ALL of which looked like complete & utter ****. Our special teams makes me wanna smash my tv in 100 million pieces. Here's the best part. The worst is yet to come. Starts Next Saturday 8pm.

Doesn't matter the outcome of the game. Nothing is going to change. Going to be mediocre for years to come unless a magic fairy decides to make a coaching change and hire a winner that can dominate with the plethora of talent available

Coley is the worst OC on the planet. Our kicking game is the worst in CFB. Our O line rivals the worst in school history. I've never seen worse tackling by a football team.

As we take a 27-14 lead into halftime against a team that everyone here thought was going to beat us. Strong work.

who the f is everybody...?

I got fau taking down these giants of Ark State.

Advertisement
Coley calling a Playstation game out there. Special teams isn't producing. I have NO idea why we use our Oline like we do.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back