Canes v Arky State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Coley is the worst OC on the planet. Our kicking game is the worst in CFB. Our O line rivals the worst in school history. I've never seen worse tackling by a football team.

If AL is still here someone on this staff MUST GO.....

Well i know it wont be his bFF.....So Coley better pray he gets his sh*t right

Advertisement
Advertisement
Deon has fell of so much. I couldn't count on my hands and toes how many missed tackles he's had this game running up on wr screens. But it also dosent help when he's running in from 15 yards back full speed. It dosent take much of a move to get beat. 3rd and 5 and our corners are 10 yards off the receivers.

Is that all you guys do is complain about the coaches dam why don't players ever get held accountable

because their being coach by these bums....

they put the players in positions ...NOT to suceed......on so many different phases of the game

So according to you guys. We have the worst special teams in the country. Worse oline in the country. What else guys? Worse receivers in the country as well?

Advertisement
Announcer say ACC having horrible day. They had 1 team get beat today. The bar is low for these guys.

Gunter and Howard were so much better last year, amazing the way players can regress with bad coaching.

Advertisement
Coley is the worst OC on the planet. Our kicking game is the worst in CFB. Our O line rivals the worst in school history. I've never seen worse tackling by a football team.

As we take a 27-14 lead into halftime against a team that everyone here thought was going to beat us. Strong work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back