Canes v Arky State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Coach D would not get a job as a position coach at an FCS school if he were fired today. The guy has zero football iq. What would expect from a guy who was Sandusky'ed in the showers while at PSU?

Advertisement
There's zero doubt we have the worst coordinators in FBS football. Coley has zero feel for the game, direction, or common sense, and Dorito's so passive it makes games entirely painful to watch.

Guys, we're not an elite team. Not close. We're gonna look great at times, and bad at times. Just like most of the teams.

THEY ALSO MISSED 2 FIELD GOALS (and botched a snap)

We are going to lose

Advertisement
We are winning because of our talent. Simple as that. Our coaches are keeping it closer than it should be.

Advertisement
I agree, and it's not on Donofrio. Our secondary right now is abysmal. Pass interference, soft play, missed tackles. They are solely responsible for ever point today. They suck, don't get it.

Advertisement
Our coaching staff is keeping Arkansas State in this game, I swear it is the worse in America.

I should have known our offense would cool down after that hot start. It honestly looks like Coley just pulls plays out of a paper bag. Some of his calls vs the down and distance and the flow of the game are simply mindboggling..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back