Canes #11 in coaches poll and #12 in AP

Please stop being obsessed about what people think about Duke....

They are a rival of ours given that fact that they are in the same league and they have been the best team in that league for a very long time. It is natural to want to beat them and be ranked ahead of them.

Advertisement
Please stop being obsessed about what people think about Duke....

They are a rival of ours given that fact that they are in the same league and they have been the best team in that league for a very long time. It is natural to want to beat them and be ranked ahead of them.

Obsessed? I just think its funny that every week you come here complaining about some imaginary stuff that didnt even happen.

Duke fell 8 spots in the coaches this week. Happy yet?

I just wanted to revisit this thread. It is hilarious how people wanted to continually downgrade this team in the polls and compare other conferences favorably to the ACC.

Anyone with half and brain and a bit of a basketball IQ could spot the mediocrity of the teams that kept being pumped up by the media and the sportswriters. All one had to do was watch say, the UM-Louisville game, and then watch any Big East, Big 12, or Pac 12 game and it was just not the same. It was like varsity vs. JV.

I now want to hear our favorite malcontent defend Xavier, Providence, Arizona, etc., etc., and give us the reasons why they were ranked so highly all year long...and why they were ever ranked above UM at all...and why those conferences got so much credibility this season. Those conferences are a joke compared to the ACC. This tournament, so far has proved it.

As far as a bias...uh yeah...just a little from the media regarding Wichita St. You wouldn't even have known UM was playing in the game.

I just wanted to revisit this thread. It is hilarious how people wanted to continually downgrade this team in the polls and compare other conferences favorably to the ACC.

Anyone with half and brain and a bit of a basketball IQ could spot the mediocrity of the teams that kept being pumped up by the media and the sportswriters. All one had to do was watch say, the UM-Louisville game, and then watch any Big East, Big 12, or Pac 12 game and it was just not the same. It was like varsity vs. JV.

I now want to hear our favorite malcontent defend Xavier, Providence, Arizona, etc., etc., and give us the reasons why they were ranked so highly all year long...and why they were ever ranked above UM at all...and why those conferences got so much credibility this season. Those conferences are a joke compared to the ACC. This tournament, so far has proved it.

As far as a bias...uh yeah...just a little from the media regarding Wichita St. You wouldn't even have known UM was playing in the game.

:newman:

Advertisement
Back