C Seuseu “SJ” Alofaituli commits to Miami

I think the team we saw up in till the last min of the GT game and before is what our future is looking like! TVD was hurt mentally an Physically an we had Freshman back ups and still best Clemson! We gonna ball out this year and i think we haven't seen anything yet as far as recruiting goes ðð

Facts I keep saying go back to GT before the end game disaster before that game around that time!!! We were Rollin the team was fighting then whatever happened to vandyke happened a the season went to ****. Cam is proven has put up 3k a plus. With our Oline a skill dudes I expect Cam in the Heisman talk! 3 800+ yard receivers 2 good tight ends man if Fletchers health was being questioned that would be insane! We comin ik Mario gonna get us there no doubt no questions just a matter of time!
Martinez is an NFL back. Not sure if Fletcher will play with that injury or how much at the beginning he is used. I hope he’s healthy obviously. Martinez is a horse

Advertisement
Martinez is an NFL back. Not sure if Fletcher will play with that injury or how much at the beginning he is used. I hope he’s healthy obviously. Martinez is a horse
So on offense we have
NFL QB
NFL RB (at least one)
NFL TE, IMO if Arroyo stays healthy
NFL receiver (X) and maybe more
NFL Olinemen I’d be shocked if Rivers, and Francis don’t play in the NFL, not to mention Cooper and Samson and Bell

That is a lot of NFL talent, and at key positions.

So on offense we have
NFL QB
NFL RB (at least one)
NFL Olinemen I’d be shocked if Rivers, and Francis don’t play in the NFL, not to mention Cooper and Samson and Bell

Love Arroyo but Riley Williams is gonna be something else. Last year for him was just a collision of bull**** (being a freshman, being in some weird group of abandoned TEs and a dysfunctional QB/OC). I expect the drops to get cleaned up and him to make a huge step this year with Cam even with limited targets

At least two WRs in the starting group (Brown/X)

3 OL (Rivers, Cooper, Mauigoa)

QB and RB obviously

People have been saying “we’ve been hyped up before only to fall short” and I get that, but this is 100% a different team

Love Arroyo but Riley Williams is gonna be something else. Last year for him was just a collision of bull**** (being a freshman, being in some weird group of abandoned TEs and a dysfunctional QB/OC). I expect the drops to get cleaned up and him to make a huge step this year with Cam even with limited targets

QB and RB obviously

People have been saying “we’ve been hyped up before only to fall short” and I get that, but this is 100% a different team
I agree that Riley had too much thrown at him with Arroyo’s injury resulting in some challenges, and a few bright moments.
I also agree that this team is different with the overall talent level.

This kind of feels like 1999 to me when we were on the verge but did not know if we were ready to take that step. I am cautiously very optimistic.

I agree that Riley had too much thrown at him with Arroyo’s injury resulting in some challenges, and a few bright moments.

This kind of feels like 1999 to me when we were on the verge but did not know if we were ready to take that step. I am cautiously very optimistic.
I threw cautious out the window

Simply for the fact that if Mario can’t win with this group then he can’t win here and I won’t need to put in the effort to worry about us turning the corner under him anymore. I’ll just have to wait until he’s fired which would take years.

Granted “winning” is a bit subjective. It’s not win a championship or bust for me or anything like that, but yeah…after this year there won’t be any more excuses. There will be, but they won’t matter I guess I should say

Advertisement
I threw cautious out the window

Simply for the fact that if Mario can’t win with this group then he can’t win here and I won’t need to put in the effort to worry about us turning the corner under him anymore. I’ll just have to wait until he’s fired which would take years.

Granted “winning” is a bit subjective. It’s not win a championship or bust for me or anything like that, but yeah…after this year there won’t be any more excuses. There will be, but they won’t matter I guess I should say
This is how I felt about Butch in 1999. I felt like we had been patient, and with the very good recruting despite the scholarship reductions, we had the talent to be very good. The only thing we all felt in 1999 that was holding us back was Butch and his game day coaching. By 1999 he had Schiano and Coker as coordinators, as well as a very good staff behind them including Stoops, and Pagano. The pieces were in place for a good season, which UM had, (not great but good) and of course the springboard for 2000.

I’d rather we skip 1999 and proceed directly to 2000 since we have Cam Ward for one season

They’re here. They’re all here or will be. Not all Mopes are created in the same image. We have our moral Mope gawds too. Those conscientious objectors to the years of whitewashing for UM football who have seen and shown the rest of us the light and in whose paths we follow.

All Hail!

View attachment 294136

And in the name of whatever Abrahamic deity you choose, can I get an Amen?
I see you @The Franchise.

You’re like the Sal Aunese of CIS up in the sky and I’m like an 80’s Colorado player pointing up to you like the Great Mope in the Heavens…

jFWHh50j.gif

So on offense we have
NFL QB
NFL RB (at least one)

lol for real, ALL positions

So on offense we have
NFL QB
NFL RB (at least one)

I think you nailed it. 3 NFL lineman, a running back, QB, receiver, and if we really wanna talk NFL projection, Trader and Carr look like the real Deal. I also think George gets drafted. There are NO excuses for this offense not to be highly productive.

The issue is….. do we have enough in the secondary where teams won’t spread us out and throw it. Our front 7 is nasty! But will teams use multiple receivers and get the ball to the perimeter or max protect and attack.

Advertisement

Seems more 2000 to me. But the D line wasent a Miami line besides Lewis and the back 7 were loaded. Schedule is favorable offense should be able to outscore people and what we never mention is we have a kicker with experience and skill.

Seems more 2000 to me. But the D line wasent a Miami line besides Lewis and the back 7 were loaded. Schedule is favorable offense should be able to outscore people and what we never mention is we have a kicker with experience and skill.
I honestly don’t know if we have enough in the secondary this year to compete for more than a conference title. But I think we will next year with Harris, Williams, Patterson and Stubbs.

it’s like the defense is the reverse of 2000. In both cases the LB’s were legit though I’m not comparing Francisco to Dan Morgan.

I honestly don’t know if we have enough in the secondary this year to compete for more than a conference title. But I think we will next year with Harris, Williams, Patterson and Stubbs.

it’s like the defense is the reverse of 2000. In both cases the LB’s were legit though I’m not comparing Francisco to Dan Morgan.
I think it depends on health and development. Porter is a good corner. Powell was good enough to start in a natty. Damari needs to step up. Jaden Harris has the physical attributes to be serviceable.

They’re here. They’re all here or will be. Not all Mopes are created in the same image. We have our moral Mope gawds too. Those conscientious objectors to the years of whitewashing for UM football who have seen and shown the rest of us the light and in whose paths we follow.

All Hail!

View attachment 294136

And in the name of whatever Abrahamic deity you choose, can I get an Amen?
Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

Advertisement

QB and RB obviously

George sticking on this team with his flair for the bonehead stuff (just talking about in-game and practice related) says something to me as well.

We have to have guys step up also. We know about Porter and Hill. I do like D Brown a lot! Powell is probably a safety/ Corner. Outside of that we need guys to step up. Taylor has to provide depth, Patterson has to be ready, Stafford ? Can he step up? Is he ready? We have freshman but idk there. Wish we landed another corner in the portal.

George sticking on this team with his flair for the bonehead stuff (just talking about in-game and practice related) says something to me as well.
He’s got a ways to go but from what I have been told (and people have shared on the board) he’s actually made a lot of progress as well. So that’s a plus.

Dude had his two biggest games against FSU and A&M so definitely an asset

Advertisement
So on offense we have
NFL QB
NFL RB (at least one)

I genuinely believe if Mario just takes a ******* knee against GT, Miami is a trendy NC pick. And honestly that doesn’t matter and I’m glad we’re not, but the literal only thing preventing people from going 10 toes down on the bandwagon is Mario’s track record. Who else has sure fire NFL players like that at every single position on offense? And I’m not saying we should win a natty or I think we will, this is just a perception post. What are we to win it, 50 to 1? That GT game was such a diarrhea stain on Mario’s already shaky reputation that I think if you just take one (1) knee we’re like 35 to 1. That’s how awful that was nationally.

Regardless though, I’m all for lesser expectations and punching people in the mouth. Just crazy how talented this team is, especially on offense, and people are still (rightfully so) like ehhhh I don’t know they’ll prob blow it.

The Canes continue to land players from the top high school programs in the nation. The latest commitment is 6’2, 280 SJ Alofaituli, who mans the pivot for Bishop Gorman (Las Vegas) and ranks as the #3 IOL in the nation.

Is there better junior highlights than just one play?

The Canes continue to land players from the top high school programs in the nation. The latest commitment is 6’2, 280 SJ Alofaituli, who mans the pivot for Bishop Gorman (Las Vegas) and ranks as the #3 IOL in the nation.

Alofaituli, a consensus Top 100 player in the nation, chose Miami over Michigan and Nebraska. He is the 16th player to join the 2025 class, joining QB Luke Nickel, RB Girard Pringle, TE Brock Schott, TE Luka Nickel, OT Jaden Wilkerson, OT Demetrius Campbell, OG Max Buchanan, OG TK Muex, DE Herbert Scroggins, LB Gavin Nix, LB Ezekiel Marcelin, LB Elijah Melendez, DB Amari Wallace, S Hylton Stubbs, DB Tim Merritt and CB Chris Ewald.

Buddy looks like Solo Sikoa

Advertisement
Back