C Seuseu “SJ” Alofaituli commits to Miami

We haven't seen recruting like this in a longtime it's like he gets the lower ranked recruits to commit first An then they just gt better an better
There will be bumps in our guys for sure. Especially when you look at the offer list. We have some 3 star kids with 4 star composites. So I expect that to happen with some. The safety Stubbs looks like a 5 star kid to me on film. Not sure what number we will be taking this class, but if it’s 25 I expect the last 7 spots or so will be heavily NILed for the finish they want. ( Pickett, IE and probably a legit receiver ) and I’m sure if they miss on the DT from central we will spend there. I love Carter and think he’s underrated. With his size and first step i hope he’s in this class!

Advertisement
247 has us at 8. ... I don't really care at this point though. If we keep getting the guys we have been targeting, we're going to be a Top 5, maybe a Top 3 class in the end when it really matters.
Same!! Obviously the ranked number looks great for optics, but if we are landing the majority of the elite guys we’re targeting, it’ll all take care of itself.

The thing I most look at is the average recruit rank. We’re nearly at a 91 average recruit rank. When you can be up above 92-93, you’re cooking with gas!

They’re here. They’re all here or will be. Not all Mopes are created in the same image. We have our moral Mope gawds too. Those conscientious objectors to the years of whitewashing for UM football who have seen and shown the rest of us the light and in whose paths we follow.

All Hail!

View attachment 294136

And in the name of whatever Abrahamic deity you choose, can I get an Amen?
I’m back baby. To play both sides. Cause I’m phony

showtime congrats GIF by Desus & Mero

Advertisement
Mario setting up a Coker type situation where no matter how bad he screws up when/if he does ***** up we will have so much talent on the field they will be able to overcome it.

Kind of like Coker in 2001.
We said this about Butch as well lest we forget how much Butch was criticized for poor use of time outs, conservative play calling and game management.

We said this about Butch as well lest we forget how much Butch was criticized for poor use of time outs, conservative play calling and game management.
It’s 100% the same thing with Butch and it isn’t like Butch got everyone on earth without getting **** on. Anquon Bolden was one. But he landed right right kids. He hit on a lot of kids when we were winning 9 games. But his gameday coaching was destroyed also.

How is FSpoo ahead of us… that won’t last.
It's because ON 3 is way behind on SJ and Nix. They have Nix as a 3 star and SJ as the 296 best player in the nation. They are both way too low. Once they are corrected the average number on ON 3 for Miami will go up. Just for context SJ is number one at his position according to rivals and ESPN. Number 2 according to 247 but is number 22 according to ON 3

Last edited:
Same!! Obviously the ranked number looks great for optics, but if we are landing the majority of the elite guys we’re targeting, it’ll all take care of itself.

The thing I most look at is the average recruit rank. We’re nearly at a 91 average recruit rank. When you can be up above 92-93, you’re cooking with gas!

That's my favorite metric to gauge how solid a class generally is.

Advertisement
People love to attack “mopes” in commitment threads that should be celebrated by everyone that’s a canes fan, even moreso than actually celebrate the additions.

Really a sad sight. This coaching tenure is more polarizing than any I’ve seen prior, but that’s the nature of the beast when you have incredible success off the field with so much potential, and yet not much on it (to date).

Now it’s time to achieve that potential and win some **** games with this elite talent we continue to stockpile, much credit to Mario and his relentless work ethic + recruiting savviness.
To date is correct. Had Mario had Cam Ward last year we beat GT FSU Louisville and more. Van Lesbain was an issue and the talent and depth was also.

I think the team we saw up in till the last min of the GT game and before is what our future is looking like! TVD was hurt mentally an Physically an we had Freshman back ups and still best Clemson! We gonna ball out this year and i think we haven't seen anything yet as far as recruiting goes ðð
To date is correct. Had Mario had Cam Ward last year we beat GT FSU Louisville and more. Van Lesbain was an issue and the talent and depth was also.
Facts I keep saying go back to GT before the end game disaster before that game around that time!!! We were Rollin the team was fighting then whatever happened to vandyke happened an the season went to ****. Cam is proven has put up 3k an plus. With our Oline an skill dudes I expect Cam in the Heisman talk! 3 800+ yard receivers 2 good tight ends man if Fletchers health was being questioned that would be insane! We comin ik Mario gonna get us there no doubt no questions just a matter of time!

I'm glad we are recruiting the trenches, lbs and CBs. I feel like we are making a mistake on the offensive skill position. We need RBs and WRs. Nothing worse than watching your elite defense being wasted because of no offense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back