Bud Elliot is a Douche

Advertisement
Neither. It’s a question of the lesser of two evils. Hanging or electrocution, lethal injection or carbon monoxide, drowning or jumping off the cliff, Covid or….you catch my drift?
I catch your drift but I disagree. I think Norvell is a good coach who runs a program well. I hope I’m wrong.

ND sucks this year IMO, for the record.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I catch your drift but I disagree. I think Norvell is a good coach who runs a program well. I hope I’m wrong.

ND sucks this year IMO, for the record.
Better than Manny so far. His players looked more prepared than ours. I’ll give you that. But still, neither.

And, if ND sucks, then FSWho isn’t that good Either.

Advertisement
Based on what? That he took over a program for 4 years that someone else built, and he maintained it?
Fuente was 26-23. Norvell went 38-15. That’s not maintaining, it’s called improving. He’s known for hiring great staffs. In just a short time, he has an impressive coaching tree started.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.commercialappeal.com/amp/4050767002

What’s he’s done through the portal (roster turnover) & recruiting has been impressive so far..

I get why y’all hate. Blinded by FSU rivalry.. realistically, he seems solid. We will see. He might suck, he might not.

Better than Manny so far. His players looked more prepared than ours. I’ll give you that. But still, neither.

And, if ND sucks, then FSWho isn’t that good Either.
I’m good with all this. No argument. I don’t think FSU is back. I’m not saying this dude is the answer. I’m saying i personally think he’s a better head coach than Manny.

Neither is a good answer. That wasn’t the point though lol

Advertisement
Fuente was 26-23. Norvell went 38-15. That’s not maintaining, it’s called improving. He’s known for hiring great staffs. In just a short time, he has an impressive coaching tree started.

What’s he’s done through the portal (roster turnover) & recruiting has been impressive so far..

I get why y’all hate. Blinded by FSU rivalry.. realistically, he seems solid. We will see. He might suck, he might not.
When Fuente became the HC at Memphis they had won 5 games in the previous 3 years combined. They were 5 years removed from their last winning record. They were 47-76 in the 10 years prior to Fuente taking the job.

When Norvell took the job Fuente had jus taken Memphis to a 10-win season. Their first double digit win season of all time. Norvell came into a completely different situation than what Fuente came into.

Fuente inherited a garbage program that went 2-10 the year before he got hired. He BUILT the program and went 19-6 his final two years. Norvell inherited a good team. It’s like saying Larry Coker was a better coach than Butch Davis because his record at Miami was better.

Fuente inherited a garbage program that went 2-10 the year before he got hired. He BUILT the program and went 19-6 his final two years. Norvell inherited a good team. It’s like saying Larry Coker was a better coach than Butch Davis because his record at Miami was better.
Diaz inherited a good team.

Year 3. Still looking like year 1.

Advertisement
Back