Bryce Fitzgerald Safety from Columbus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Increased roster spots so fill it up with solid kids. No excuse not to. This is the type of kid 2 years from now we would be scratching our heads on why we didn’t take him. Assuming he comes here of course lol

Advertisement
Kids a helluva athlete

With the portal F it, if he doesn’t work out show em the door after 2 years

Worth taking a flyer on
When chasing championships breast feeding children for (2) years a waste .
If they haven’t embraced all that the U offers in there multimillion dollar opportunity then there history.
Especially team leaders must also bring to attention of the child that there not getting it or get off the field, there hurting there team by there poor me , I didn’t poopoo good this morning attitude I need to rest I’m stressed.

I stopped practice twice grabbing the crier’s taking them to my D coach telling him his game stinks give him his milky milk get me the next man up.

If you don’t flush the moisture crier out then then the infestation worsens .

If they haven’t embraced all that the U offers in there multimillion dollar opportunity then there history.
Especially team leaders must also bring to attention of the child that there not getting it or get off the field, there hurting there team by there poor me , I didn’t poopoo good this morning attitude I need to rest I’m stressed.

I stopped practice twice grabbing the crier’s taking them to my D coach telling him his game stinks give him his milky milk get me the next man up.

cQhWrl1CrGD04.gif

All that got flushed out this off season, finally. I would take Fitz as a athlete. Since he won't tackle, he will never play S. Didn't Guidry pull a CB out of a game last season for not tackling? With the extra 20 ships, I take him and try him on O.

Advertisement

This dude has CTE

Advertisement
Advertisement

I Beg Your Pardon What GIF by NETFLIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back