Brian Hartline

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mrs. Smith and Mrs. Noland, do you really want to trust your sons a thousand miles away under the tutelage of a known drunk driver?
Dont Accuse Me Glass House GIF by Snowfall

Advertisement
It’s more likely that I get a dui ticket as well as a suspension from Columbus police despite not even ever stepped or passed by the state of Ohio.

They’ll roll the red carpet for him on campus with a new bottle of whatever his favorite is on top of his desk waiting for him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Delaware County. Seems he lives outside of Cbus in a nice area called Powell.
same thing. well see if the state attorney decides to move forward with charges. honestly, theyre overworked and hes on his own property (you can get a DUI riding a bike), hes an idiot and bc he wasnt on a public road, i think they just ignore it. maybe at worst he gets a ticket and a PTA. larger issues than a rich idiot drunk coach that hurt himself bc he was an idiot

same thing. well see if the state attorney decides to move forward with charges. honestly, theyre overworked and hes on his own property (you can get a DUI riding a bike), hes an idiot and bc he wasnt on a public road, i think they just ignore it. maybe at worst he gets a ticket and a PTA. larger issues than a rich idiot drunk coach that hurt himself bc he was an idiot

No clue but wouldn't it be all county officials?? Delaware County not like Franklin.

Nothing happens? Even if he were charged with OVI??

I don’t know what the laws are, with respect to private property, maybe his passenger will sue him, but in terms of Ohio State, give me a break. Absolutely nothing will happen. Do you remember what was going on with scum Urban and his wife beating coach?

Advertisement
Back