Brian Hartline

Advertisement
Hartline is good. But like someone else mentioned they will replace him and not have much of a drop if any...and the SFE guy will be up there that week welcoming all the new staff members...

olivia-munn-sausage.gif

Advertisement
Glad he's getting well. Hope he takes the decade off to rest.

Now how often do you read about people crashing ATVs at 1:30am?

The article linked above states that Hartline was with "a second person unaffiliated with the university in the vehicle at the time of the crash."

Not really my business, but was he pulling a Petrino? LOL, this pic of Bobby Penetration always cracks me up.

Attachments

• download-1.jpg
    download-1.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 8
Glad he's getting well. Hope he takes the decade off to rest.

Now how often do you read about people crashing ATVs at 1:30am?

The article linked above states that Hartline was with "a second person unaffiliated with the university in the vehicle at the time of the crash."

Not really my business, but was he pulling a Petrino? LOL, this pic of Bobby Penetration always cracks me up.
Lmfao that poor ******* was literally dragged out to that presser LOL

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hartline gets drunk and drives his ATV? Sounds like a real character builder of young men.
I know the article did not mention him being drunk but only someone who was drunk would drive their ATV at 1:20am.

If he was high he would have fallen asleep on the couch while talking about driving his ATV.
Is there really a better time to drive an ATV than when you’re drunk at 1:20 though?

Advertisement
Hartline gets drunk and drives his ATV? Sounds like a real character builder of young men.
I know the article did not mention him being drunk but only someone who was drunk would drive their ATV at 1:20am.

If he was high he would have fallen asleep on the couch while talking about driving his ATV.
Can’t live your life in a closet even if you’re the OC of a major P5 program BUT one should have enough sense to not be driving an ATV at 1 o’clock in the morning in a field - drunk or not.

UTV, not ATV. Basically the size of a golf cart, but crossbred with an ATV. Generally pretty stable, but some of them are modified and can fly.

Advertisement
Back