2025 Ben Hanks Jr 4* CB from Booker T Commits to the Gator

They will talk about Lane and other highly unrealistic candidates, but I think the best they could do is a Jed Fisch, which will still be a very tough pull from Washington after one year.

I think Billy's buyout is 26M, too. That's a chunk now. This isn't TAMU we're talking about.
He’d won’t be able to recruit we can still take who we want. Just leave fsu and uf with ****** recruiters and I’m good.

Advertisement
Props to @Ghandi he had it first. Either way it sucks for us though. Up the NIL offer!

This guy adam is the Cribby of 247

Screenshot 2024-07-25 at 5.33.07 PM.webp

Advertisement
If he goes to UF, it’s over because that means that Dad/legacy won out.

If he goes to UGA, you can make up some ground there.
Imo If he picks UF that’s where he’s going season be damned , same with Vernell. Hanks isn’t quite as much of a lock to UF as Brown but with the sons of former gators I don’t even look at them as a serious option most times. I agree with y’all about UGA though , they’re sneaky in this one.

Advertisement
Imo If he picks UF that’s where he’s going season be damned , same with Vernell. Hanks isn’t quite as much of a lock to UF as Brown but with the sons of former gators I don’t even look at them as a serious option most times. I agree with y’all about UGA though , they’re sneaky in this one.
UF fans' heads would Explode if Hanks Jr. committed to UM, but if Hanks Jr. Commits to UGA, it will be Total Spontaneous Combustion for Gator Nation.

Signed,

Peruche

Last edited:
Advertisement
UF fans' heads would Explode if Hanks Jr. committed to UM, but if Hanks Jr. Commits to UGA, it will be Total Spontaneous Combustion for Gator Nation.

Signed,

Peruche
They would be people in Canesville signing petitions to forego the upcoming season, losing every game by forfeit, until Slingblade Billy is out on his ***, if Ben Hanks Jr. committed to thUGA.

Advertisement

Even if UF goes full meltdown and they struggle to find a good replacement HC?

billy isnt getting fired this year. they'll give him at least 1 real season of Lagway under center

And if that's the case, if UF goes full meltdown, would any legit kid play under a lame duck?

No man can be your equal?
I have inside me blood of kings. Take me to the future of your world. There can be only one. Heard Henry Cavill will be Connor McLeod in the reboot and the director of John wick will be directing the new reboot.

Advertisement
Back