2025 Ben Hanks Jr 4* CB from Booker T Commits to the Gator

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who says we lost out on Pickett? Until those LOIs are emailed/faxed/mailed/handed in, every verbal is in play. We have a few we need to fight like **** to hold onto, and we are definitely going to steal a few from others.
yep I guarantee our class will not be what it looks like now and that goes to kids committed and kids we will flip and surprisingly sign .

Last edited:
Advertisement
Does Ben Hanks Jr. have a commitment date?

Thanks a head of time for any responses.

Signed,

Peruche

- "I just wanted to come here, have a good time, talk to coaches more and communicate with the guys out here,” Hanks told CaneSport after arriving at UM. “Miami has been pushing for me, and they are going overboard with it. I like it."

- “It feels great to be back on campus, see familiar faces. I’ll have fun out here, interact with different people, just have a good time, enjoy it.”

- “There’s still a lot me and my parents are trying to figure out right now, so I can’t just give (leaders),” Hanks said. “I’m talking to my family about different stuff education-wise, outside of football.”

- “Decision time will be coming up real soon, probably,” Hanks says. “All of them are showing great interest, doing a good job, so it’s really hard. I’m still in the process, am not trying to set my date yet. It’s hard (to figure out a decision). It has to be the right decision for the next three or four years, so it’s a life-changing decision.”

- “I probably will shut it down, but it depends,” Hanks said. “But right now I’d say I’d shut it down.”

- Hanks says his family “has a big role with me helping with the process,” and Miami has the home field advantage. But, at the same time, his father played for the Gators. Miami’s goal is to keep the top talent home, so landing Hanks is a massive priority. “I just have to go through the process myself and still have my dad helping me out,” Hanks said.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would imagine Hanks is trying to push his commitment after Aug 31st to see the result of the UM and UF game so if we do end up beating them he can commit to us and his family can't say anything.

His parents probably want him to commit earlier to lock it in with the gators and make his chance of flipping to us postpone until signing day which they can have all that time to steer him to keep his commitment on the gators no matter what.

We'll see who wins out in the end.

Advertisement
Back