2025 Ben Hanks Jr 4* CB from Booker T Commits to the Gator

So, does he want to be his own man or stay attached to his Gayte Pops ******* is the ultimate question 🤔
It's not that Black & White.

You're talking about a 17 year old kid who was raised by his Father who played for the Gators. If you're only looking at it from a fans perspective you think it's just a simple decision, but if you're the kid it's not as easy.

If you're the son of a former player of a particular school, you probably were raised to be a fan of that school, you probably were inundated your entire life with being attached to the tradition that comes along with it. And given who your Father is you probably look up to him & want to follow in his footsteps. **** the whole reason you even play Football is because of your Dad, so whether consciously or subconsciously, it's not going to be easy to just pick a school that you know deep down your Father probably wouldn't be too happy about.

Last edited:
Advertisement
@flagator86

l0HluVRlGyuCOYQhi.gif

I see you in here lurking!

It's not that Black & White.

You're talking about a 17 year old kid who was raised by his Father who played for the Gators. If you're only looking at it from a fans perspective you think it's just a simple decision, but if you're the kid it's not as easy.

If you're the son of a former player of a particular school, you probably were raised to be a fan of that school, you probably were inundated your entire life with being attached to the tradition that comes along with it. And given who your Father is you probably look up to him & want to follow in his footsteps. **** the whole reason you even play Football is because of your Dad, so whether consciously or subconsciously, it's not going to be easy to just pick a school that you know deep down your Father probably wouldn't be too happy about.
I get everything you say but as a parent…it’s not about me

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
TrumpyCane thinks you should ask Choad Wilson

One way you accomplish two legacy brothers going to your rival

-Dont offer the first one
-Don't even talk to him on his visit
-Give him a safety/linebacker lanyard when he wants to be a corner
-Hire Mark D'onofrio

The above gives you no chance with the second son...

Al Golden was a moron

Last edited:
Advertisement
That’s a high % likely means it’s over
It was always over. There are kids that will always end up at Miami regardless of how good/bad we are and kids that will end up at UF regardless of how good/bad they are.

With the portal, it never hurts to plant the seed now for when he inevitably wants out of that **** hole this time next year.

My daughter is a decent gymnast. She
May have a shot at a scholarship one day if she keeps progressing. Right now all the girls in the state are huge UF fans cause they have an excellent program.

She cheered a few times at hard rock with the UM youth cheer program during half time. She’s been to tons of games.

She knows the deal. Miami doesn’t have a gymnastics program. She asked me “daddy will you cheer for me if I get a scholarship to UF”

I said “I will be a fan of only one Gator athlete if that happens”.

But if Miami ever gets a gymnastics program……….

Advertisement
Back