2025 Ben Hanks Jr 4* CB from Booker T Commits to the Gator

Advertisement
I’ve been saying don’t get your hopes up with him and Brown. The only way I see this happening down the road is UF having a god awful year and UF messing up this recruitment with the sister / volleyball. Other than that I wouldn’t hold my breath. A lot would have to go wrong

She has multiple offers...

Advertisement
Advertisement
i dont think this is 100% over, BUT ive never felt comfortable with a Gator legacy committing to Miami.

With that said, its crazy we cant sign the top RANKED guy in South Florida for whatever reason. Money, Legacy, Clout, Connections.

2019-Tyrique Stevenson
2020-Donnell Harrris
2021-Dallas Turner
2022-Shemar Stewart
2023-Brandon Innis
2024-Jeremiah Smith
2025-Ben Hanks

i dont think this is 100% over, BUT ive never felt comfortable with a Gator legacy committing to Miami.

With that said, its crazy we cant sign the top RANKED guy in South Florida for whatever reason. Money, Legacy, Clout, Connections.

2019-Tyrique Stevenson
2020-Donnell Harrris
2021-Dallas Turner
2022-Shemar Stewart
2023-Brandon Innis
2024-Jeremiah Smith
2025-Ben Hanks
On the brightside, only 2 of those players have turned out to be any good.

Most of the time, the top ranked player in South FL is gonna turn out to be a bust. So missing on them is not as big of a deal that the board always makes it out to be.

2019-Tyrique Stevenson
2020-Donnell Harrris
2021-Dallas Turner
2022-Shemar Stewart
2023-Brandon Innis
2024-Jeremiah Smith
2025-Ben Hanks
While they each have their own story the theme is unfortunate .

Advertisement
My daughter asked me where she should go to college. I told her that I didn't care as long as it wasn't UF, FSU, ND or PSU.....and I'm just a fan
Agree. Wouldn't want my kids going there. Being in Tennessee I'd rather they go to University of Tennessee than those 4 mentioned

On the brightside, only 2 of those players have turned out to be any good.

Most of the time, the top ranked player in South FL is gonna turn out to be a bust. So missing on them is not as big of a deal that the board always makes it out to be.
The top SoFL player is always treated like the King of Zamunda by these local handler loser types from Pop Warner onwards and most seem to come in entitled and not with the best work ethic, Jeremiah seemed to be the outlier of all that last year, but you're absolutely right otherwise.

Advertisement
The top SoFL player is always treated like the King of Zamunda by these local handler loser types from Pop Warner onwards and most seem to come in entitled and not with the best work ethic, Jeremiah seemed to be the outlier of all that last year, but you're absolutely right otherwise.
IMG_8064.webp

Advertisement
Back