2025 Ben Hanks Jr 4* CB from Booker T Commits to the Gator

Advertisement
Elite players attract elite players.
If he was a die hard gator he would’ve already pulled the trigger imo.
The more our roster gets stacked on defense the more he’s going to want to play here.
If stubs and/or DJ Jump on board I don’t see a way he picks hogtown.
Matt Patchan watched the final game at the orange bowl and promptly committed to Florida

Time for some payback

Advertisement
Advertisement
When Billy gets let go, perhaps he’s ours. Who would actually be a serious candidate for UF if Billy is fired?
They will talk about Lane and other highly unrealistic candidates, but I think the best they could do is a Jed Fisch, which will still be a very tough pull from Washington after one year.

I think Billy's buyout is 26M, too. That's a chunk now. This isn't TAMU we're talking about.

They will talk about Lane and other highly unrealistic candidates, but I think the best they could do is a Jed Fisch, which will still be a very tough pull from Washington after one year.

I think Billy's buyout is 26M, too. That's a chunk now. This isn't TAMU we're talking about.
And don't forget they're still paying Mullen too

Advertisement

Billys buyout, Billys assistants buyouts, Jedd's buyout at Wash, potentially paying Rashada damages. There's quite a lot of money to be accounted for in Gainesville.

Advertisement
They're stuck with Billy unless he completely flops this year. I think he's safe if he gets to 5 wins.

They're stuck with Billy unless he completely flops this year. I think he's safe if he gets to 5 wins.
I think he survives the year no matter what. With Sasse resigning, I don’t think any moves get done until a new President is hired especially since the interim guy hired Stricklin and therefore Billy.

Took them about a year to announce the Sasse hire so you’re looking at July next year. Best case scenario is Stricklin fires Billy but gets another shot to hire someone and given his track record, still a lose-lose scenario.

Advertisement
Back