2025 Ben Hanks Jr 4* CB from Booker T Commits to the Gator

I would want my son going to the school that best positions him for success and would try to leave personal support for my school aside. Who has the most stable program? Who has the best coaches? Have the latter improved the athletes and developed them? That's what I would be looking for. If he's a potential NFL player, what program best guides him towards that career.
I wish I could be like that
But against my rival
I don’t care
Kid can’t go
Parents aren’t always right

Advertisement
If you were a former Miami Hurricanes player, how would you feel about your son going to play for UF or FSU?
Is this a trick question? He’s obviously not my son and belongs to the mailman.

Advertisement
Neal the OL that went to Bama.
I know he was related to Cleveland Gary? either his cousin or uncle but I would view that a little differently than a player who’s father/mother played at the school. Obviously there’s a bond but it’s not the same.

I know he was related to Cleveland Gary? either his cousin or uncle but I would view that a little differently than a player who’s father/mother played at the school. Obviously there’s a bond but it’s not the same.
Damien Pickett scenario.

Advertisement
The Wilson boys?
Trrrruuue. I'm still mad how the recruitment played out with Q. Wilson. There might have been some lying involved but dude wanted to be a Cane at first but coaches was too **** bent on wanting him at Safety instead of offering him at CB which is what he wanted to play. Please correct me if I'm wrong tho.

Trrrruuue. I'm still mad how the recruitment played out with Q. Wilson. There might have been some lying involved but dude wanted to be a Cane at first but coaches was too **** bent on wanting him at Safety instead of offering him at CB which is what he wanted to play. Please correct me if I'm wrong tho.

If TrumpyCane is correct he actually ended up at safety in the NFL?

Advertisement
Read this article about Ben hanks dad earlier. Jit was born a gator like all my kids will know is CANE
IMG_2987.webp

I didn’t know that was the case. I wasn’t a Golden fan and I felt he was responsible for more coaching & recruiting blunders than some on here wanted to believe. Misses on Denver Kirkland, Skai Moore, and the Wilsons; I just chalked it up to Golden being Golden.

Read this article about Ben hanks dad earlier. Jit was born a gator like all my kids will know is CANE
View attachment 296605

How can an Overtown kid end up UF? Did we not recruit him because of gangs and academics? Because the only other possibility was bags. And we all know Spurrier never paid kids. Guy was a saint.

Last edited:
Advertisement
One way you accomplish two legacy brothers going to your rival

-Dont offer the first one
-Don't even talk to him on his visit
-Give him a safety/linebacker lanyard when he wants to be a corner
-Hire Mark D'onofrio

The above gives you no chance with the second son...

Al Golden was a moron
Offer Ryan Mayes over him as well. Royally f-cked up that recruitment and cost him at least 5 or 6 recruits and two of chads kids who ended up NFL players smh

Advertisement
Back