2025 Ben Hanks Jr 4* CB from Booker T Commits to the Gator

Advertisement
He has the green light.

I Dont Believe You Nick Fury GIF by Marvel Studios

Advertisement

4-star CB Ben Hanks​

We are hearing this one is not done just yet. Ben Hanks has been trending toward Florida, where his father played, and the Gators are still the top school according to a source, but Miami is not going away. Late in the spring, Miami was looked at as the favorite, but the official visit to Gainesville gave the Gators some momentum. A decision is expected in the next two weeks, and Florida and Miami are battling late. Louisville is hanging around too. We still lean toward Billy Napier‘s program

4-star CB Ben Hanks​

We are hearing this one is not done just yet. Ben Hanks has been trending toward Florida, where his father played, and the Gators are still the top school according to a source, but Miami is not going away. Late in the spring, Miami was looked at as the favorite, but the official visit to Gainesville gave the Gators some momentum. A decision is expected in the next two weeks, and Florida and Miami are battling late. Louisville is hanging around too. We still lean toward Billy Napier‘s program
Always Be Closing Alec Baldwin GIF

Advertisement

4-star CB Ben Hanks​

sounds like copium to me lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think it would be more entertaining for these kids to pick UF, we beat them pretty handily and then flip 2-3 of them to really make their season miserable when they are sitting at like 3-6 and thinking they may keep the commits.

Is it sweeter to get him now and kill their souls pre-game? Or wait til we curb stomp them and have gator season tank and then flip him??

Advertisement
Back