BC & UNSPORTSMAN LIKE CONDUCT

No I am far from soft. I did catch at UT and played minor ball for one yr but was not good enough to proceed. I was taught how to play baseball the right way. Your comments are false as I was a hard nosed player BUT I did know how to control my emotions and NOT make an *** out of myself like Mich did.

You're so soft that moderators have to change posts so you don't get offended

Last edited:
Advertisement
Just saw them talking about this on ESPN. I guess nobody in the world noticed the catcher yelling at him as he rounded the bases. You know the last time that you should talk trash? When a player just hit a grand slam on you and virtually ended your season.

I don't fault either player, minor stuff with emotions running high on both sides. On the other hand, the BC bench cleared, and instead of cooling things down, the BC coaching staff joined in the debacle with one coach (a grown man, paid to be a role model) provoking a fight with UM coaches and players, and needed to be restrained by the officials...now that is totally over the top! That guy was out of control, an embarrassment to BC, and a poster child for the dangers of roid rage...Can you imagine if roles had been reversed? We'd be on the cover of SI.

Great example of why Pro Hockey is superior to baseball in this crucial aspect...Drop the gloves and settle it, not make a soap opera out of it.

I don't fault either player, minor stuff with emotions running high on both sides. On the other hand, the BC bench cleared, and instead of cooling things down, the BC coaching staff joined in the debacle with one coach (a grown man, paid to be a role model) provoking a fight with UM coaches and players, and needed to be restrained by the officials...now that is totally over the top! That guy was out of control, an embarrassment to BC, and a poster child for the dangers of roid rage...Can you imagine if roles had been reversed? We'd be on the cover of SI.

If that had happened, vaginas like nickster would be calling for us to drop baseball. But he never noticed it was BC doing that in reality.

Advertisement
OrangeCanesCanes must be another travel ball hero who could've made it big.

Who the fūck are you? Some mullet wearing hockey troll pretending to be a fan, that's who.

You clown yourself with your own posts.

Let me guess, you would have played for Miami, but (fill in the blank).

you got hurt.
you had to get a job.
your travel ball coach screwed you.

Feel free to add one of your own.

OrangeCanesCanes must be another travel ball hero who could've made it big.

Who the fūck are you? Some mullet wearing hockey troll pretending to be a fan, that's who.

You clown yourself with your own posts.

Let me guess, you would have played for Miami, but (fill in the blank).

you got hurt.
you had to get a job.
your travel ball coach screwed you.

Feel free to add one of your own.

That's your comeback?

It's real easy to figure out who you are - it's all over your posts.

You're the guy that takes any position contrary to the canes.

You're the guy that hopes for the canes to lose so you can say you were right.

You're the guy that adds post after post when the canes lose, like a giddy out of control schoolgirl.

You're the guy that is bummed when the canes win, and hardly posts at all.

You're a sorry, miserable ***** that's only happy when bad shlt happens.

Yes, you're THAT guy.

Advertisement

Well, I agree on the coaching BS. No way you get in the middle and set an example like that. I also blame both players. Their catcher shouldn't talk **** while pouting that a kid is excited about a grand slam like anybody else in the game would be...and EM should have just ignored his *** and walked on by versus facing him.

UM

No I am far from soft. I did catch at UT and played minor ball for one yr but was not good enough to proceed. I was taught how to play baseball the right way. Your comments are false as I was a hard nosed player BUT I did know how to control my emotions and NOT make an *** out of myself like Mich did.
You mean like BC's catcher did.

Michelangeli celebrated a massive grand slam on his home field in a much bigger spot than you were likely ever in at UT, sending his team to Omaha. He deserved to celebrate. Nothing was wrong until BC's guys started jawing at him.

Like I said earlier in this thread - playing baseball the "right way" as you mentioned includes losing with some modicum of grace, and realizing that you're not in a position to talk **** when you're the road team and the home team cranks a big HR on you to put you away.

Apparently, you have more learning to do.

Advertisement
no one wants to talk about the catcher talking **** to him as he's coming down the third base line and before he starts skipping i guess? F BC - i want to dominate, i don't care what we do while we do it.

This. Apparently many people missed the BC catcher talking to Michelangeli before the skip and chest pound.

How many grand slams did you hit to put your team in the CWS?

Look, we're going to be branded as thugs even if there is proof that BC's catcher started the whole thing. Instead of fighting it and worrying about ESPN being fair to us, embrace it. Laugh at the BC pitcher for grooving the pitch to end his team's season.

Better be prepared for the following to happen at some key point in the CWS: Michelangeli(sp?) or maybe a few other of our players will get tossed over some Mickey Mouse incident at a crucial point in one of our games. The NCAA loves to ***** us over. Guaranteed this happens...and costs us BIG. We will always be under their microscope, even if Jesus Christ Himself were our coach.

Last edited:
Advertisement
No way. Guys don't get tossed. That never happens. Maybe if there is a warning issued and a pitcher hits a batter, but, how many guys got tossed in all of college baseball this past year?
Not gonna happen to UM. It would have to be monumental for anyone to get tossed and for a non pitcher to get tossed. That was just dumb.

Advertisement
Back