BC & UNSPORTSMAN LIKE CONDUCT

The bat flip was fine.

I thought he went a little too far with the catcher thing, but man it was funny.

Advertisement
Wait, I just want to get this right, a bat flip and celebration after a grand slam is classless but running over to the other teams side of the field to try and fight is ok? **** THAT! Awe, he showed him up by celebrating? The ball flying over the fence wasn't enough? Peyton Manning will tell you all you need to hear about this situation. One team is going and one team isn't. Sorry your *** hurts about it. Man up just a little bit.

The **** BC catcher walked over to talk smack as he came home. I have ZERO issue with him talking **** to him as he crossed. You pretentious clowns have no idea what was said and are ripping the kid. Get over yourselves

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T817A using Tapatalk

There was obvious trash talk throughout the game for the catcher to act like that because the celebration was NOTHING compared to previous bat flips on this squad. You guys sound like some girls, grow a pair and let's make baseball fun. Nothing like some trash talk to spice up the game. You old head baseball stand need to get out of here

Advertisement
Are you guys serious complaining about a guy celebrating after he hit two HRs, had seven RBIs in the game to send us back to Omaha? That was one of the most exciting Cane moments I have ever watched.

The fact is if the tough guy BC first baseman didn't start walking towards our players while they are trying to celebrate with their teammate, nothing would have happened. I've been waiting for this kind of emotion for the last eight years. Go Edgar and Go Canes!

The BC catcher was standing right at the bottom of the third base line and was running is mouth at the UM player as he was rounding home.

Don't like talking trash? Don't give up a homer you pansy.

BC catcher can enjoy his participation trophy and watch the CWS from f'n Boston.

If you watch the replay the BC catcher started the whole thing, he instigated everything, so what he flipped his bat, what is this golf? If you will watch Michelangeli as soon as he touches home plate he is high fiveing fans and headed to the dug out, it was BC first baseman that came over and started the shoving match and Michelangeli stepped between him and Abraeu. The announcers were terrible and one was a UM alum, they were all but giving the series to BC because of the coach with alds, I hope the celebrate more at the CWS. Just my 2 cents.

Advertisement
Were you at the game? Cops came on the field. There was going to be no handshake and no traditional celebration. Michelangeli was over the top. I'm sorry. Very bad sportmanship on his part. If I were Morris I would tell him if ever pulls a stunt like that again he can go play for another school. It is a shame because the kid had a huge game.

Aren't you the same dope that fumed after folks were fed up with the football team and gave up on Fat Al? Same dope that whined like **** when the fans flew banners?

Now, after a win that brings the baseball team to Omaha, the bigger story to you is tossing a kid that hit a grand slam that helped bring them to the CWS? Same mentality as the midget b**** that tried to destroy UM athletics. Kick rocks and go root for FIU.

You guys are wrong saying he was out of line jawing with the catcher. It looked to me that the cetcher started walking towards him and was saying something long before he looked the catcher's way.

Since there was a man on 1st, he has to go slow up the line. The flip was nothing.
The catcher was talking s$&it as he approached home.
That catcher was a beast, but he looked responsible for all the crap that followed.

And I'm a BC grad

The **** BC catcher walked over to talk smack as he came home. I have ZERO issue with him talking **** to him as he crossed. You pretentious clowns have no idea what was said and are ripping the kid. Get over yourselves

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T817A using Tapatalk

This! **** BC and baseballs stupid unwritten rules

Advertisement
The catcher was saying sh¡t to him before he jumped up and said sh¡t back then the 1st baseman had to start some too, I guarantee if it were them they would do the flip too

The catcher was talking crap long before he started anything with the catcher. You guys don't know what you are talking about.

A lot of soft females are posting here. This was 100% on the BC catcher jawing , walking toward him, and talking mad shīt to Michelangeli as he strode towards his teammates and home plate.

Then to top it off you had a BC coach running over to the Miami bench wanting to fight players and other coaches. That's right, a BC coach.

Yet some of you sensitive Sallies are criticizing this kid. Get your ascot wearing, effeminate attitudes of this board and don't ever call yourself a Canes fan. Go eat a bag of dīcks.

Advertisement
A lot of soft females are posting here. This was 100% on the BC catcher jawing , walking toward him, and talking mad shīt to Michelangeli as he strode towards his teammates and home plate.

Then to top it off you had a BC coach running over to the Miami bench wanting to fight players and other coaches. That's right, a BC coach.

Yet some of you sensitive Sallies are criticizing this kid. Get your ascot wearing, effeminate attitudes of this board and don't ever call yourself a Canes fan. Go eat a bag of dīcks.

OC3 !! Didn't know you followed baseball homie

Were you at the game? Cops came on the field. There was going to be no handshake and no traditional celebration. Michelangeli was over the top. I'm sorry. Very bad sportmanship on his part. If I were Morris I would tell him if ever pulls a stunt like that again he can go play for another school. It is a shame because the kid had a huge game.

Aren't you the same dope that fumed after folks were fed up with the football team and gave up on Fat Al? Same dope that whined like **** when the fans flew banners?

Now, after a win that brings the baseball team to Omaha, the bigger story to you is tossing a kid that hit a grand slam that helped bring them to the CWS? Same mentality as the midget b**** that tried to destroy UM athletics. Kick rocks and go root for FIU.

This^^^^^

Bunch of fake Cane fans in here. All of these ****** teams hate the U. They've been yukking it up and bat flipping, throat slashing, etc., in all of the top collegiate sports against us with no repercussions for a long time. Only thing they forgot is that the Canes invented that ****. Now that the treasure troll is gone, the guys are playing with emotion again. Too bad we didn't bust their @$$e$ after the game, too.

Kid hit an very timely grand slam, did look at the pitcher or any other BC player when he flipped the bat, the first baseman and catcher talked smack! He, we, had every reason to do what he did!!! They were just mad.

OH man the Pearl clutching in here. Baseball fans...and players...are such pussies when they do this "old school" thing.

How horrible, the 20 year old that just hit a series clinching grand slam showed some emotion!!! End times!!!!!

If they don't like bat flips, don't give up home runs. No one has ever felt bad for us when someone shows us up.

Their angelic catcher who was standing up for what's right? He was the one who yelled "**** you" at our guy, which spurred the dance. Watch the replay...the ump went up to their guy, not Edgar.

All you old nuns need to grow the **** up, it's not 1982 anymore. The game is trying to change because the game needs to change, otherwise it will become horse racing or boxing.

Advertisement
Back