BC & UNSPORTSMAN LIKE CONDUCT

A lot of soft females are posting here. This was 100% on the BC catcher jawing , walking toward him, and talking mad shīt to Michelangeli as he strode towards his teammates and home plate.

Then to top it off you had a BC coach running over to the Miami bench wanting to fight players and other coaches. That's right, a BC coach.

Yet some of you sensitive Sallies are criticizing this kid. Get your ascot wearing, effeminate attitudes of this board and don't ever call yourself a Canes fan. Go eat a bag of dīcks.

OC3 !! Didn't know you followed baseball homie

Oh yeah...

Advertisement
Look while I agree it was over the top and very unnecessary he's young (18-21). If I were Morris I would talk to him and the entire team and tell them to act like they've been there before. However, he is young and had a huge game. I aint gonna bash him. **** BC.

There was a flood of emotions on both sides. BC has pretty much played this whole season based on emotion, especially with the whole Pete Frates/ALS thing inspiring them. So, they all felt absolutely sick when Edgar hit that GS. I get that, and I feel for them on that basis.

On our side, Edgar was having a career day, and just hit a monster GS late in the game that at that point was likely to send us to Omaha (and of course, it did). Our celebration both on the bat flip side and when he crossed the plate was just fine. The celebrating with the fans through the mesh behind home plate was fine.

Now, had we been doing that on BC's home field, it could have been seen as disrespectful, and then BC's catcher's reaction would have been warranted. Disrespecting someone else's home field like that is a sucky thing to do...but even then, I agree with the thought of "if you don't want us celebrating, don't let us score".

The confrontation by BC's catcher (and reportedly, BC's 1B talking **** as Edgar trotted towards first before the bat flip), were all where things went wrong - I honestly put the majority of the blame on BC's 1B more than anybody, because he was the first one over to talk **** to our dugout. The flip-side of us celebrating is BC's inability to lose with class. I understand the emotion, but if BC's coaches are going to try to put the onus on us to win with class, then their kids need to know how to lose with class as well. We're on our home field, and we deserve to celebrate. They're the visitors, and they need to respect and remember where they are. With the way BC's pitching coach acted, he should have been tossed right then and there. Brian Gabriel ****-near took his head off, and he would have deserved it.

And being an old school baseball guy, had BC beaned Chester right after that, as long as they weren't headhunting, I would have been OK with the retaliation. Let Chester wear it, take your warning, then move the fvck on. Message sent, message received...over with and done. All clearing the benches and going after coaches/assistants/players alike does is perpetuate the issue.

Bat flip bad, BC catcher starting the verbiage worse BUT the BC coach and players coming to the front of the CANES dugout by far the worse. Three BC shirts could have started what could have resulted in a full scale fight.

Two bad reactions, (bat flip and catcher mouth) do NOT justify the approaching of the CANES dugout by BC.

What was the real potential problem, a fight in front of the CANES dugout caused by BC.

Blame all but the real serious issue was a overreacting BC .

Advertisement
It wasn't even really a bat flip. He didn't flip in the air. He tossed it towards the dugout.

I don't balme BC at all. As I diehard CANES fan it was quite embarrassing to see Mich scream at the catcher as he is approaching homeplate. It wasn't the flipping of the bat at all but his immature childlish behavior. If I was Morris I would school this knuckehead how to play baseball and act civilized on the field. The kid owes an apology to the ACC, BC, and to UM.

Bs, get out of here with owing everyone an apology. The catcher started towards the 3rd base line and was jawing with him before he said anything. Most of us in that moment would have reacted the same way.

Advertisement
How the **** did anyone on BC's team even see the bat flip? Did they just ignore watching the ball fly over the fence?

I don't balme BC at all. As I diehard CANES fan it was quite embarrassing to see Mich scream at the catcher as he is approaching homeplate. It wasn't the flipping of the bat at all but his immature childlish behavior. If I was Morris I would school this knuckehead how to play baseball and act civilized on the field. The kid owes an apology to the ACC, BC, and to UM.

Another soft canes "fan" on the rag. Take out your pink buttplug and go cheer for another program more suited to your sense of what's right.

It's the south Florida pretty boy travel ball mentality. They're in everyone's face when things are going well, but they quit on the game and on each other when things get tough.

Advertisement
Do you think you can 'legislate' how players react (or how they should act, according to you) in that situation? I can tell you have never played sports at any level. What exactly would he apologize for?? LMAO

Amazing how many ignore the fact that the BC team raced over to the UM dugout. I guess that is less provoking of a fight than a bat flip. I guess that is ok .

If Miami had charged the BC dugout in that manner what would you say?

Amazing how many ignore the fact that the BC team raced over to the UM dugout. I guess that is less provoking of a fight than a bat flip. I guess that is ok .

If Miami had charged the BC dugout in that manner what would you say?

Not a single one of the cūnts calling out our own player even mentions this, or the fact that one of their coaches was over at our dugout getting in our players and coaches faces and trying to fight.

Advertisement
The best part of this is how half of you old farts are trying to legislate that Morris should tear him a new one and that a punishment and an apology to everybody who had their feelings hurt should ensue. Maybe the BC pitcher should be better and the catcher should stop trying to look tough after his dreams of Omaha just got smashed in front of his face.

You wimps would demand that Randall Hill apologize for running into the tunnel against Texas and that Jessie Armstead behave himself instead of dancing against Cal.

How the **** did anyone on BC's team even see the bat flip? Did they just ignore watching the ball fly over the fence?

Actually they probably had time to do both since he was holding up his bat like a torch while slowly jogging toward first and only flipped it once the ball cleared the fence. The thing that bugged me though was how the announcers kept focusing on what Michelangeli should or shouldn't have done, and not what BC should or shouldn't have done (especially regarding their coaches coming over).

No I am far from soft. I did catch at UT and played minor ball for one yr but was not good enough to proceed. I was taught how to play baseball the right way. Your comments are false as I was a hard nosed player BUT I did know how to control my emotions and NOT make an *** out of myself like Mich did.

He didn't flip the bat. He had to wait to make sure it cleared as there were runners in front of him. He tossed the bat to the dugout and pumped his fist as he rounded the bases. Why was the pitching coach out of the dugout and in front of our dugout? The catcher was talking crap as he came down third and the 1st baseman stated walking toward the dugout.

If you guys thought that was bad how do you become canes fans with all we did on the fb field in 80's and on up?

Advertisement
Back