Baseball: Manhattan Series

Angry Ibis

The []_[]
Premium
Friday Night - Canes 10 - Jaspers 0

Woodrey went 8 innings - 10Ks
No errors for Miami
Ruiz, Lopez, Michelangeli, Abreu, Gomez with multiple hits.

Sixth-Ranked Miami Tops Jaspers in Series Opener - University of Miami Hurricanes Official Athletic Site

Miami vs. Manhattan - March 4, 2016 - University of Miami Hurricanes Official Athletic Site

Saturday - 7pm ESPN3 - Canes 14 - 4

Collins, Barr and Michelangeli with multiple hits. Collins with his 3rd HR in 3 games.
Mediavilla to 3-0 but was a little wild with 4 walks over 6 innings.

No. 6 Miami Tops Manhattan, Clinches Series - University of Miami Hurricanes Official Athletic Site

Miami vs. Manhattan - March 5, 2016 - University of Miami Hurricanes Official Athletic Site

Canes go for the sweep Sunday @ 1pm

Canes Win 7-4 for the Sweep.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
14-4 Top 8

Saw they have a few players from SFL on their squad.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Next relevant game is March 18.

No such thing as an irrelevant game. Gotta win them all.

We beat up on cupcakes all last season, straight through the super regional. When we played quality opponents, we generally fared poorly. I'll assume more of the same should be expected until proven otherwise.

And yet me made it to the CWS. Imagine that.

Don't mind tcgrad.

He's the same clown who frequented the canestime board until the Canes got really good again and he fled for this forum.

A 50-17 season with a CWS appearance is worthy of derision in his world.

Sunday -

7-0 Canes Top 5

Were able to make them pay for their mistakes in the Bottom of the 4th with a 7 spot.

Advertisement

We beat up on cupcakes all last season, straight through the super regional. When we played quality opponents, we generally fared poorly. I'll assume more of the same should be expected until proven otherwise.

We made it to the CWS by beating up on cupcakes, and once we got to Omaha, we were outclassed by UF for the 7th year in a row. And now after last weekend, it's 8 years in a row. I'm not inspired by wins over Columbia and Virginia Commonwealth, whether they happen in February or June. And the same is true for wins against Rutgers and Manhattan.

We made it to the CWS by beating up on cupcakes, and once we got to Omaha, we were outclassed by UF for the 7th year in a row. And now after last weekend, it's 8 years in a row. I'm not inspired by wins over Columbia and Virginia Commonwealth, whether they happen in February or June. And the same is true for wins against Rutgers and Manhattan.

Multiple posts in a thread about an irrelevant series is curious.

Advertisement

Don't mind tcgrad.

He's the same clown who frequented the canestime board until the Canes got really good again and he fled for this forum.

A 50-17 season with a CWS appearance is worthy of derision in his world.

My posting on canestime stopped because that board is dead. It had nothing to do with the Canes getting "really good again" (they are??). Last season was a Charmin soft 50-17. We played FSU and UF a total of 8 times last year, and went 2-6. Winning 2 of 3 in Chapel Hill was the only series win of note the whole year.

My posts have nothing to do with the irrelevant Manhattan series. They are about the direction of the program, which to me is relevant.

My posts have nothing to do with the irrelevant Manhattan series. They are about the direction of the program, which to me is relevant.

So you're basically just posting in a thread you don't care about to be a **** and say the same thing over and over again?

Team can only play the games on the schedule. So Manhattan it is for today. Morris couldn't invite Louisville to Coral Cables or show up in Louisville expecting to challenge them this weekend to try to impress you. Which my guess is even a sweep of Louisville would still find you *****ing about Florida.

Top 7 - Bartow on the hill

Michelangeli with another multihit game. Good series for he and Collins.

Bartow gives up 3 runs on 4 hits.

Canes up 7-3 heading to the Top 8.

Hammond on for Bartow.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back