Barry jackson notes from first week of practice

Advertisement
Advertisement
On, Xavier Restrepo : “He’s gained weight,” that person said. “I know there are Braxton Berrios comparisons, but he makes Berrios look like a fifth-grader [physically] and his hands are better than Berrios’.”

Quotes like this kill any crediblity these articles have. Berrios saved our *** more that a couple times with his clutch catches and had the most reliable hands on punt returns than we've had in a long time [win that Florida game with him back there instead of Thomas].
Retrepo better look like The Rock if someone is actually comparing Braxton to a "fifth-grader'

Advertisement
Advertisement
On, Xavier Restrepo : “He’s gained weight,” that person said. “I know there are Braxton Berrios comparisons, but he makes Berrios look like a fifth-grader [physically] and his hands are better than Berrios’.”

Quotes like this kill any crediblity these articles have. Berrios saved our *** more that a couple times with his clutch catches and had the most reliable hands on punt returns than we've had in a long time [win that Florida game with him back there instead of Thomas].
Retrepo better look like The Rock if someone is actually comparing Braxton to a "fifth-grader'
yes, sounds like a load of :****: :****: :****:

Should have said, "Better hands than Berrios as a freshman." That would be closer to the truth. Berrios did have some drops early in his career. ****, who doesn't?

Campbell and Herbert aren’t a **** show but the ol has still been questionable. There’s a reason they put the ol a mile away from the media. It’s funny he mentioned pope being able to turn a short catch into a big run, since he’s still having issues catching the ball.

Advertisement
Should have said, "Better hands than Berrios as a freshman." That would be closer to the truth. Berrios did have some drops early in his career. ****, who doesn't?

Except this is after one week of spring practice. I think Restrepo could end up being real good, maybe better, but how someone can say he has better hands after watching a few minutes of the first week of spring practice, just shows how dumb this take is. I mean it’s not even game one

yes, sounds like a load of :****: :****: :****:

There’s some things that jives but alot that seems suspect. Campbell and Herbert haven’t been good, just not an absolute abortion. Maybe meh is an upgrade but he’s overselling it.

Last edited:
Except this is after one week of spring practice. I think Restrepo could end up being real good, maybe better, but how someone can say he has better hands after watching a few minutes of the first week of spring practice, just shows how dumb this take is. I mean it’s not even game one
Agreed. It makes everything hard to believe when you read a quote like this. Faster, taller, bigger, all those things can be measured. But hands? Nah, not after a week of practice.

Advertisement
Back