Barry hitting the Midwest/Northeast!

Advertisement
Who says im just talking about Football?

Black kids all over America are getting pimped out by the parents in the entertainment world for a check.
Got any fake *** updates for 2020 recruits? Can’t wait to hear what you have in store for the board this year.

Got any fake *** updates for 2020 recruits? Can’t wait to hear what you have in store for the board this year.

Sure who do you want to know about. I dont really have a connection to 2020 prospects other than IMG kids but other than Riggins, dont really think we will get any others in 2020.

Advertisement
giphy.gif
Did Larry Coker coach that dude in college?

Advertisement
An extraordinarily gentleman who was a part of the most extraordinary legendary wrestling stanle om God's green earth.

Dusty Rhodes (The American Dream), Black Jack Mulligan, Barry Windham, run-ins with Kevin Sullivan, Purple Hayes among others, or being interviewed by Gordon Solie brings back great childhood memories. Oh what a time!!!

Yeah please dont do that and before you spread anymore lies about other religions why don’t you unveil your Pygmy witch doctor religion where you bang goats.

I'm not Muslim

I actually read and believe the Bible. I dont call myself Christian. I dont believe in modern religion practices that are mixed with the Pagan past. I read the texts and believe the texts. And I also love history and science. And I usually put the 3 together.

Advertisement
Testing or telling them the truth about themselves.

Wait till I go in on Catholics

You realize that all the "facts" about these religions that you drop are just theories that have no factual basis right? Most of these theories discount facts by saying they are fake and made up, but then they go and believe some other "facts" that could have also easily been made up.

I am a Catholic and I believe what I believe, but of course it could turn out that what I believe is incorrect. Just like your alternative facts could turn out to be incorrect as well. Telling someone they are wrong because they don't believe in your conspiracy theories are ridiculous. Just like a Christian calling someone an idiot for not believing in their theories is ridiculous.

Only on CIS can a thread go from recruiting the midwest, to pictures of famous guys named Barry, to Barry Sanders is the GOAT, to *** jokes, to "ban the *** jokes", back to Barry Sanders, then to "the SEC is racist", to "the KKK is alive and well", to black kids getting pimped, to calling someone a fool because of their religious beliefs...all in 6 pages of 1 thread. What's next, a poll on if we actually like Finga Lickin or not?

Advertisement
Only on CIS can a thread go from recruiting the midwest, to pictures of famous guys named Barry, to Barry Sanders is the GOAT, to *** jokes, to "ban the *** jokes", back to Barry Sanders, then to "the SEC is racist", to "the KKK is alive and well", to black kids getting pimped, to calling someone a fool because of their religious beliefs...all in 6 pages of 1 thread. What's next, a poll on if we actually like Finga Lickin or not?

Finga lickin what? Cause KFC is disgusting.

Advertisement
Back