Barry hitting the Midwest/Northeast!

Advertisement
51OB44ozhRL._SY400_.webp

Advertisement
He was more attractive after he started juicing.

I really enjoy a supremely muscular man.

:)
Yo I understand humor and I have no issues with whatever er lifestyle choices you make but seriously can you slow down with FORCING either your humor or your lifestyle choices into every thread please... I literally had an elite kids father who the thread was about ask me the other day if you play around like this about everything or do you really wanna fvck his son... that's not a good look for our fanbase period.

Yo I understand humor and I have no issues with whatever er lifestyle choices you make but seriously can you slow down with FORCING either your humor or your lifestyle choices into every thread please... I literally had an elite kids father who the thread was about ask me the other day if you play around like this about everything or do you really wanna fvck his son... that's not a good look for our fanbase period.
:jordan:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

You should have hit him with a wink and told him that is one of the perks of being a Cane.

For real though. Does that kids father also care about the guys on the Bama, UF, or UGA boards that like to wear white hoods and ride around burning crosses?

Advertisement
Back