Barry hitting the Midwest/Northeast!

Advertisement
You should have hit him with a wink and told him that is one of the perks of being a Cane.

For real though. Does that kids father also care about the guys on the Bama, UF, or UGA boards that like to wear white hoods and ride around burning crosses?
This is actually a good point. If some *** (or pretending to be ***) dude on an internet forum making comments offends him, wait until the fans at UGA or Bama start dropping N-bombs in the bleachers if his kid makes a mistake.

Advertisement
This is actually a good point. If some *** (or pretending to be ***) dude on an internet forum making comments offends him, wait until the fans at UGA or Bama start dropping N-bombs in the bleachers if his kid makes a mistake.

Aint nothing to wait for, they will turn the other cheek because the check cleared.

Advertisement
For me, if I had a child that was Elite, I wouldnt even allow them to consider a school with a minority student population ratio under 30%

Thats the problem with Black Americans in general. Morals get thrown out the window if the check gets cleared.
What a ****** blanket generalization to make. The same black generalizations have been the moral fiber of this country for centuries and made a lane your Island people to even get over here.

You should have hit him with a wink and told him that is one of the perks of being a Cane.

For real though. Does that kids father also care about the guys on the Bama, UF, or UGA boards that like to wear white hoods and ride around burning crosses?
Of course they do. Sad **** is you gotta realize in this day and age were more comfortable with showing strength against something like that then we are with things like bruh

Advertisement
What a ****** blanket generalization to make. The same black generalizations have been the moral fiber of this country for centuries and made a lane your Island people to even get over here.

Moral Fiber? Really??

You cant be serious right now. We just had multiple posters on here last week defending Stevenson for taking the bag saying "Well it helps his mom pay the bills"

Also us Island folks have been coming here to America since slavery times.

Advertisement
Moral Fiber? Really??

You cant be serious right now. We just had multiple posters on here last week defending Stevenson for taking the bag saying "Well it helps his mom pay the bills"
You're using a subset of kids getting pimped out for college football to generalize all black Americans which is probably the dumbest **** I've seen you post, which says a lot. Plenty of kids with island roots getting bought out each year. You sound like a fool.

You're using a subset of kids getting pimped out for college football to generalize all black Americans which is probably the dumbest **** I've seen you post, which says a lot. Plenty of kids with island roots getting bought out each year. You sound like a fool.
That last line....per usual

Who says im just talking about Football?

Black kids all over America are getting pimped out by the parents in the entertainment world for a check.

Advertisement
Back