Banners flying today

• Thread starter Thread starter deleted20931
  • Start date Start date
Cuck and triggered. Favorite vocab words of the alt right. Why are you trying to out yourself?

Only one that is triggered is you. I mean you dropped some cash for nothing. I'm sure you sat down and rubbed one out this morning thinking about it.
Would you like a safe place snowflake?

Advertisement
You were born this year so football is new to you it’s okay I’ll walk u through it....

We didn’t have a QB ready to lead on and off the field... went through a process of having to continue to develop and now Nkosi is more and more comfortable with the offense and he is continuing to grow as a leader.

All of our best oline talent are underclassmen some weren’t ready this year at all they will be next year.

Best WRs are underclassmen including Jeff Thomas and he had maturity issues. Best TEs are both true freshman.

Best runnings backs are underclassmen except for Travis Homer

The offensive side of the ball is the youngest side of the team in terms of depth and leadership but you think they weren’t developing this year having to go through all the ups and downs?? don’t play this retarded you’re better than this lol

Even after we had 3 losses you said we win the Coastal. LMAO.

Advertisement
Cuck and triggered. Favorite vocab words of the alt right. Why are you trying to out yourself?

Only one that is triggered is you. I mean you dropped some cash for nothing. I'm sure you sat down and rubbed one out this morning thinking about it.

Lmao

:kypowcc::jeremyshockey::bobross::xvfmlqq:

Would you like a safe place snowflake?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA is that the best you have? I mean really, snowflake.

Why can't i find it funny a whole bunch of dudes were stroking themselves off for something that fell flat? Is that not allowed? Why are you so triggered snowflake?

Advertisement
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA is that the best you have? I mean really, snowflake.

Why can't i find it funny a whole bunch of dudes were stroking themselves off for something that fell flat? Is that not allowed? Why are you so triggered snowflake?

Keep telling yourself that banners don't work bub. Enjoy your shxtty football coach and shxttier football program.

By the way slick, here is an article about how the banners got folden fired

http://www.espn.com/espn/story/_/id...ricanes-fans-flew-banners-got-al-golden-fired

Keep telling yourself that banners don't work bub. Enjoy your shxtty football coach and shxttier football program.
Keep telling yourself it actually works bub. I mean aren't you a fan or did you just out yourself as a troll? Man who knew banners could out ****** trolls so well.

Keep telling yourself it actually works bub. I mean aren't you a fan or did you just out yourself as a troll? Man who knew banners could out ****** trolls so well.
I mean, you're clearly triggered over the thought of banners. But you might need to take a break from the interwebs my dude. It might be bad for your health to be so triggered.

Advertisement
I mean, you're clearly triggered over the thought of banners. But you might need to take a break from the interwebs my dude. It might be bad for your health to be so triggered.
HAHAHA nope, i;m actually laughing at it. Quite amusing to be honest with you. I like watching a bunch of emotional dudes get together in a circle jerk then really botch the whole idea. it's funny, you should be laughing too

The banner today was stupid and the wording was not well thought out. D- effort. If you’re going to fly one make it good.

Advertisement
HAHAHA nope, i;m actually laughing at it. Quite amusing to be honest with you. I like watching a bunch of emotional dudes get together in a circle jerk then really botch the whole idea. it's funny, you should be laughing too
I am laughing. Laughing that you're so triggered by a bunch of fans paying hard earned money to fly banners.

By the way sunshine, if banner campaigns don't work, then why are you on here fighting to stay alive on that hill? Seems like a shxtty hill to die on son.

I am laughing. Laughing that you're so triggered by a bunch of fans paying hard earned money to fly banners.

By the way sunshine, if banner campaigns don't work, then why are you on here fighting to stay alive on that hill? Seems like a shxtty hill to die on son.
I'm here for the laughs, mainly laughing at you. If you keep saying something it won't make it true. I actually like the fact that it means so much to you. Lets me you know you have no life and are probably a loser. I mean look what you guys accomplished, lots right mane?

So the actions of a few speak louder than inept coaching and losing to bottom tier ACC teams? And you say I'm naive
You are naive

When you become half the cosch that Mark Richt is, hit me up on here.

I think our season was a disaster, but you saw how great our WR's are and our OL is. No, I don't like CMR calling the offense, and I don't like JR on the staff.

But, you're part of the reason our program is disrespected and, to be honest, disrespectful to everyone and by everyone

In most cases that behavior is recognized as clueless, you're not far from this.

Advertisement
Back