Banners flying today

• Thread starter Thread starter deleted20931
  • Start date Start date
Advertisement
So pathetic

I bet the recruits there love it....aka it’s the last time they will be at hard rock

I believe you, that this will be their last time there, after they get a load of that fullback dive!! I don't follow recruiting but I bet we don't even have a RB committed EVEN with our FAVORITE play....!!??!!

Advertisement
63591478-E217-4978-837D-AAFD2E5412CA.webp

Advertisement
losing to Virginia, Duke, GT and BC is way worse for recruiting than a banner

Lol nah kids know what it’s lkke to lose games, the fake **** is what turns them off the most...fake **** like fans turning on a HC in one year after they were just dck riding the last two seasons prior but y’all think flying banners and telling recruits not to commit here is being a “real fan”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol nah kids know what it’s lkke to lose games, the fake **** is what turns them off the most...fake **** like fans turning on a HC in one year after they were just dck riding the last two seasons prior but y’all think flying banners and telling recruits not to commit here is being a “real fan”
You really think this banner is worse for our program than losing to those scrub *** teams on the field??? You really think this banner is doing more damage than our vanilla *** offense? You really think this banner is hurting our recruiting more than half our **** team being miserable and rumors about everyone wanting to leave?

Exactly the message being sent is that if you lose a few games the fans won’t support the players anymore

This season sucked and Richt deserves to be held accountable but this just makes Miami fans looks like idiots

Advertisement
Back