Banners flying today

• Thread starter Thread starter deleted20931
  • Start date Start date
Dumbest fans on earth
Yeah, I’m not too crazy about the banners, but rather than calling out the fans dumb, dumb is hiring 4 coaches in a row that have had 6-6 as the floor of success. This ain’t some one-junction city of the 1950s where FB was next to Chistliness, and a perpetual losing record meant turning the other cheek. We live in the 2000s, with many competing events year in, year out. If we support and show our loyalty to our program with some tough love, I’m okay with it, it needs to be better. It needs to rise above the mediocre. It has been there before, it has done it. It can do it again. But not by accepting mediocre coaching. True fans want the team to prosper in every way possible. It ain’t happening right now, not even trending that way.

Advertisement
Dumbest fans on earth
How pathetic are you? A fan from another team pretending to be a Miami fan to spend your time here castigating “Miami” fans. Just do it. Open your gullet and take one down the troat. That’s what you really want.

You were born this year so football is new to you it’s okay I’ll walk u through it....

We didn’t have a QB ready to lead on and off the field... went through a process of having to continue to develop and now Nkosi is more and more comfortable with the offense and he is continuing to grow as a leader.

All of our best oline talent are underclassmen some weren’t ready this year at all they will be next year.

Best WRs are underclassmen including Jeff Thomas and he had maturity issues. Best TEs are both true freshman.

Best runnings backs are underclassmen except for Travis Homer

The offensive side of the ball is the youngest side of the team in terms of depth and leadership but you think they weren’t developing this year having to go through all the ups and downs?? don’t play this retarded you’re better than this lol
But u said in the beginning of the year that we were going to be savage and playoff bound? now u backtrackin?

Advertisement
False. All over twitter. Will be covered by BJ and SMD. Richt will be made aware of it. Victory.
Rightttttttttttttttttt. I see you trying very hard to tweet anyone who will listen. I hope spend xmas money on this failure. Keep thinking anyone will really care tho

Advertisement
Lol nah kids know what it’s lkke to lose games, the fake **** is what turns them off the most...fake **** like fans turning on a HC in one year after they were just dck riding the last two seasons prior but y’all think flying banners and telling recruits not to commit here is being a “real fan”
It is being a real fan.

ECA57ACE-375B-45DE-ADE8-91B62C4A0505.webp

Rightttttttttttttttttt. I see you trying very hard to tweet anyone who will listen. I hope spend xmas money on this failure. Keep thinking anyone will really care tho

I dont have twitter bud. Anyone can go on and view comments. People obviously care, you and several other cuck fans are triggered.

Advertisement
Don't trip pimp. It was the same thing with the Gorlden banners. Fakers will always hate and tell you how ineffective it is.

If banners didn't do anything then why is everyone so triggered about it?
From what I heard banners do cause heat because the fans that are fried like KrazyCane, the ones at the game begin to turn and u begin to get them on your side

Don't trip pimp. It was the same thing with the Gorlden banners. Fakers will always hate and tell you how ineffective it is.

If banners didn't do anything then why is everyone so triggered about it?
The folks that are triggered live through a shxtty coach and shxtty football program.

Advertisement
From what I heard banners do cause heat because the fans that are fried like KrazyCane, the ones at the game begin to turn and u begin to get them on your side

More importantly they shine light into the darkness.

There is nothing more cleansing than the bright power of sunlight!

I dont have twitter bud. Anyone can go on and view comments. People obviously care, you and several other cuck fans are triggered.
Cuck and triggered. Favorite vocab words of the alt right. Why are you trying to out yourself?

Only one that is triggered is you. I mean you dropped some cash for nothing. I'm sure you sat down and rubbed one out this morning thinking about it.

Banners work because writers write about how bad the coaches suck, instead of writing about a team is not winning

Advertisement
Back