Ball State at Miami - 9/14/2024

Advertisement
The ACC network won’t flip our game to the Virginia game at 7 will they? Who has the regular youtube link just in case?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why would JT do that to himself? He doesn’t need the money and he’s a saint in the city of Miami? Even at a smaller program, being a HC is a pain in the a$$. I hope he is like a Bud Foster, just a dude who was perfectly happy with his role.
I could be wrong.. but I feel like he’s alluded to wanting to be a HC or go to the league.

Yea but it’s working against an inferior opponent. Can’t solely rely on it once we step up in competition. Shid I’m not gonna complain too much this is the best we’ve looked in maybe 20yrs.
You take what the other team gives you. They know they can't stop Ward, so they are selling out to stop the run. Simply don't play into their hands. You don't go all caveman and run more just to work on the run game. Take what they give, period.

Enjoy people….remember when we were in dogfights with MTSU etc
Dogfights? You mean getting our ****s blown off while ******** telling me tiny sludge #11 playing lb is a hurricane because he set up the coaches cones before practice..

I'm taking this **** all in rain or snow, **** THAT..

I and Mario know what it's supposed to look like lmaooooooooo

Advertisement
Does he just hate Kneeling it? Last this we need is another lineman to get rolled up like anez.
Think if we r ever in a situation like tech last year he will obviously kneel, but best guess is coach doesn't want to waste game reps which I respect. And like

I don’t think we are stacked at wr. I want to see more out of these guys to be honest. Talent is great but has to keep developing
I’ll push back X is the best route runner in the nation… bar none find me a better one.

Top to bottom we field a top 5 unit. Yes, there isn’t a Jeremiah smith or Andre… but look at brown, Horton, George before you slide into a 5 star in JoJo, Carr, Robinson, and ray ray.

Sorry canes shade and a few adult beverages in but we have a unit that wins their routes and is making cam look ridiculous with them winning routes with ease.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back