Ball State at Miami - 9/14/2024

Advertisement
Emory looks the part. Made nice throws today. With 4*/5* Nickel coming next year (we think....), Anderson, and a portal QB (likely ?) the QB battle will be interesting.

Last edited:
Advertisement

giphy (4).gif

Were agreeing. I'm thinking GA, Alabama, etc. We got to figure it out.

I made the claim passing teams don't win NC even with passing qbs, I'm thinking of the pac 12, acc, and other teams that were much less physical that have gotten their **** wrecked in the playoff. The heisman comment was towards usc
We are agreeing. We all loved Mike Leach high passing teams but he always had problems with some of those trench monster teams. I became a Miami fan when Jim Kelly and Bernie Kosar were killing these straight up running team with their pro style passing attacks. Ancient football today.

Those GA, Alabama, Clemson, and Ohio State teams all had stacked lines of both sides. Three of those teams could not stop Borrow when they were in high scoring games. Clemson would be nothing with out their QBs

But look at the NFL where lines on both side are stacked but Tom Brady and Patrick Mahomes have made the difference once they get going. Very hard to stop them and both have had some very impressive comebacks when they were down several TDs only to come back and win.

Advertisement
Remember the days of beating gritty MAC teams 27-21 and hearing how that’s just what those teams do to you

And we tried to believe it

Me neither
There were MAC teams that were very good. Ball State 2024 is not one of them. This year , Toledo and Northern Illinois.

Advertisement
LG never lets the qb get comfortable . Constantly changing looks. From coverage , alignments , twists then will drop a spy on third down . **** he’s good. He might be my favorite Dc here in over two decades
Lance is awesome but his biggest test will be Louisville. Only game I felt he lost the coaching battle.

I think he uses that bye to come out strong in that one.

Hopefully he is our Bud Foster/Venables

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back