at NC State today at 600pm

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol Bull**** call on Izundu

I thought his fifth foul actually probably was a foul because he was walking (tiny baby steps) into the man rather than standing straight up. There were at least 2 or 3 other calls though (not only on Izundu) that were extremely ticky tack and put NC St at the line in those last 5 minutes. I also thought there were two times NC St probably got away with travels that led to buckets.

Advertisement
Good ACC win. Keats is building strong program at NCSU and has won some big games. This win in their house will be noticed.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
ACC road wins are like gold.

Excellent win!!

Almost makes up for the GT loss. If you said we'd be 1-1 in those two games at the beginning of the season, I'd probably believe it. Not sure I would have put money on Amp and Izundu putting up 15 each though. I'm glad Izundu came to play. He was obviously a better matchup for Yurtseven today than Huell was. Hopefully this gives him some confidence and Coach L can start to get more productive minutes from him. Louisville has a couple trees down low, so we'll need Izundu's size and athleticism. Amp was excellent all around; and Brown and Walker both played well on both ends of the court. Lykes and Huell were off today but both of them are still dangerous enough that they help open things up for others. Newton had a couple bonehead plays but also had a 7-1 assist-turnover ratio and played decent defense. DJ... not so much today.

Advertisement
14-4, 3-3. Very winnable game against Louisville at home on Wednesday.

Do they have a quality win this year (UL)?

They won in South Bend and Tallahassee and lost to Clemson in OT. Any win in the conference on the road is a quality win. That being said there is absolutely no reason why we don't hold home court and go to 4-3 in conference play.

Lol Bull**** call on Izundu

I thought his fifth foul actually probably was a foul because he was walking (tiny baby steps) into the man rather than standing straight up. There were at least 2 or 3 other calls though (not only on Izundu) that were extremely ticky tack and put NC St at the line in those last 5 minutes. I also thought there were two times NC St probably got away with travels that led to buckets.

He is standing straight up, and not interfering with Yurtseven's rise to his shot. The little baby steps are rarely, if EVER called. Frankly, Omar's shoulder going into Izundu is more of an issue. Then again, I'm not shocked that call would get made, college refs are a special breed of incompetent.

Advertisement
Back