Article: #1 Booker T. Washington at #6 Norcross Live Updates

View as article
treon harris can ball. dude is smooth as **** running too, kinda reminds me of peter warrick with how smooth he is. oddly enough warrick was a hs qb too. i would definitely give him a shot at qb whats the worse than can happen?

Disgruntled father not happy about his son not stating. Hurts recruiting for yrs.

Advertisement
Wait, Cater is a 5 star? And Chad is a 4? What am I missing here?

They said it during the brodcast Carter is projected to go to UF

carter is ranked highly based on athleticism. i mean 6'5 230 with a 4.6 40 and a 40 inch vert doesn't come around too often. but its obvious the kid is just an athlete still learning to play the game. he spent the whole 1st half engaging and doesn't have any moves off the ball. that is something that can be taught but he's definitely overrated as a player right now.
True, but then why does Jackson look better and he hasn't played a game in hs til tonight. And is ranked nowhere near carter.

i could potentially be richer than my wildest dreams, but potential only means so much.

jackson only started playing this year and hasn't been to many camps or had the exposure. i also think booker t's staff is far superior. but i agree with you overall.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I saw it said by someone else in a thread on the wEz, but if we're going to lie to a kid about playing QB, let it be Flowers.

Advertisement
In college Treon won't always be the best athlete on the field like he is in HS. So QB isn't going to work for him. The sandlot style he plays isn't going to work at the next level. Love him as a player though. But can only see him playing CB or slot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back