Article: #1 Booker T. Washington at #6 Norcross Live Updates

View as article
**** bro they about to get the Mercy rule lol

Running clock end it early send the women and children to bed

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
That was a great throw....I'd give him a shot at qb just to get him on campus. It's not like he's a complete joke at quarterback

Advertisement
Wait, Cater is a 5 star? And Chad is a 4? What am I missing here?

They said it during the brodcast Carter is projected to go to UF

carter is ranked highly based on athleticism. i mean 6'5 230 with a 4.6 40 and a 40 inch vert doesn't come around too often. but its obvious the kid is just an athlete still learning to play the game. he spent the whole 1st half engaging and doesn't have any moves off the ball. that is something that can be taught but he's definitely overrated as a player right now.
True, but then why does Jackson look better and he hasn't played a game in hs til tonight. And is ranked nowhere near carter.

i could potentially be richer than my wildest dreams, but potential only means so much.

Advertisement
Advertisement
treon harris can ball. dude is smooth as **** running too, kinda reminds me of peter warrick with how smooth he is. oddly enough warrick was a hs qb too. i would definitely give him a shot at qb whats the worse than can happen?

What Class of football is Norcross and BTW?

Isn't BTW in a lower class in FL football? That makes it more embarrassing to me. To get blown out like this.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back