Article: #1 Booker T. Washington at #6 Norcross Live Updates

View as article
Well i dont think any of us could have asked for a better showing of our commits.

#53 is built like a college D tackle. I think The Don needs to send in the SEAL (secret eval analysis level) team and see if he can convert the kid to DT.

just dominating Lo Carter, all game.

Advertisement
But but but Treon isn't a QB.

being a High school QB and D1 QB are two different things bruh. He's a great athlete but is limiting his ceiling and earning potential by not playing DB. DB is his money position. He will not get drafted as a QB.

Advertisement
How can anyone have this guy Carter as a 5*. This game just shows how much of a joke rankings can be. Norcross' coach is putting Carter on the other side because he is being abused one-on-one.

Treon is not a QB at Miami. Nothing I have seen in this game changes that. **** of an athlete and a great HS player but not a QB here or FSU for that matter

Advertisement
Walton had a pic taken with Al a month or 2 ago when we supposedly offered him. I don't think he committed, although he wants to commit early. he's looked good, suprised they don't let him spin a little bit more

Advertisement
Master level coaching move by Tim Harris right there.

moving #53 around to follow Lorenzo Carter.

Advertisement
I saw it said by someone else in a thread on the wEz, but if we're going to lie to a kid about playing QB, let it be Flowers.

It's not lying if they give him a legit shot to compete. There is nothing to lose

Treon Harris aint playing QB under center.... he will struggle having to learn a 7 step drop.

Learning to drop won't be a problem. It'll be seeing over the OL and passes getting tipped at the LOS.

Advertisement
Back