another one of those posts from Pete….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
UCLA insiders claim Kaaya is a "silent." Wonder if this news could be the start of a circus. I know…I know. Neg the messenger for reporting this crap. I don't like it any more than anyone else.

Not getting at you or anything, but the term "silent commit" is so ******* stupid. Not to mention I can't see Kaaya doing something that ******.

UCLA insiders claim Kaaya is a "silent." Wonder if this news could be the start of a circus. I know…I know. Neg the messenger for reporting this crap. I don't like it any more than anyone else.

Lol im laughing too hard to even consider negging this thanks for this

loading.gif.pagespeed.ce.PAuPRz0vPe.gif

Advertisement

If Kaaya was a silent, that would be a major **** you to our staff. I don't doubt there is a possibility that he could choose UCLA but there is no way he would do our staff that dirty, no way.

Advertisement

If Kaaya was a silent, that would be a major **** you to our staff. I don't doubt there is a possibility that he could choose UCLA but there is no way he would do our staff that dirty, no way.

Qbs dont decommit this late in the process because at this point they're getting playbooks and most of them are leader types so they stay focused on their college unless theres a crazy circumstance. Kaaya could've flipped but it wouldn't be this late

Advertisement

Qbs dont decommit this late in the process because at this point they're getting playbooks and most of them are leader types so they stay focused on their college unless theres a crazy circumstance. Kaaya could've flipped but it wouldn't be this late

i would agree except kaaya has been focused on his season and he still has one game left. he always said he would finalize his decision after his season. still think it would be a ****** move for him to bail this late in the process.

It's almost time to turn heel on Petey.. get those gifs ready folks

Advertisement

i would agree except kaaya has been focused on his season and he still has one game left. he always said he would finalize his decision after his season. still think it would be a ****ty move for him to bail this late in the process.

I wouldn't consider it because of the relationship he and his mom have with Coley and AG. This would be such a huge troll move by him and I just dont see him or his mom doing **** like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back