another one of those posts from Pete….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Most likely not JC, Cook, or Rudolph cuz they all have announcements set on NSD or at the Under Armor Game

Advertisement
Advertisement
it's getting closer and closer to being like the grassy free boards around here

UCLA insiders claim Kaaya is a "silent." Wonder if this news could be the start of a circus. I know…I know. Neg the messenger for reporting this crap. I don't like it any more than anyone else.

Advertisement
UCLA insiders claim Kaaya is a "silent." Wonder if this news could be the start of a circus. I know…I know. Neg the messenger for reporting this crap. I don't like it any more than anyone else.

123.gif

it's getting closer and closer to being like the grassy free boards around here
yeah and the thing is alot of them came from grassy

well what do you think is going to happen when you start something like this..."Something is coming tomorrow" only mean 14 pages of BS until something happens and then if its something small it goes to 48 pages

Advertisement

that would be really slimy by kaaya...let's hope not. btw i didn't see any mention of kaaya. some are concerned about mora and texas though.

Last edited:

Are UCLA's insiders any better than ours?

I don't know what happened - what changed - but since Golden's tenure began we've had few, if any, self-proclaimed insiders. Prior to this we constantly had a cavalcade of various degrees of insiders. From the vague, hint-dropping ones, to the outlandish, bold, new thread everyday types, to the RandomWalk types that the name-brand porsters all vouched for who only chimed in on occasion and usually from their gold-hued perch above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back